Useless Fact of the Day

Options

Replies

• erica_today
    erica_today Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Statistically only 20% of women can orgasm during penetration the other 80% need clitoral stimulation.

Of those 80% of women 90% of them fake their orgasm the other 10% are honest

But if you're a guy and have slept with 10 women and you think you made all of them orgasm with your Weiner statistically only 2 actually did.

Sorry men we can fake it and fake it good.

You say that like it's something to be proud of lol

At the end of the day, the guy was satisfied while you weren't. Enjoy your victory!!!

I'm not saying its something to be proud of. I'm saying 1 women need to be honest and stop faking it and 2 men need to worry more about the women. Its statistics is all I was sharing.

But honestly sex is enjoyable period so its not like its a terrible feeling when a man finishes and you don't.

But being one of the honest women I have no problem finishing before during or after with someone using my hand.
  • erica_today
    erica_today Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Statistically only 20% of women can orgasm during penetration the other 80% need clitoral stimulation.

But if you're a guy and have slept with 10 women and you think you made all of them orgasm with your Weiner statistically only 2 actually did.

At the end of the day, the guy was satisfied while you weren't. Enjoy your victory!!!

I'm not saying its something to be proud of. I'm saying 1 women need to be honest and stop faking it and 2 men need to worry more about the women. Its statistics is all I was sharing.

But honestly sex is enjoyable period so its not like its a terrible feeling when a man finishes and you don't.

But being one of the honest women I have no problem finishing before during or after with someone using my hand.

"Sorry men we can fake it and fake it good" just sounds like bragging to me.

I wouldn't call that bragging. Sounds more like an apology to all the guys who brag about making girls cum. And to say they don't is ridiculous because I've gotten idk how many messages from strangers bragging about it.
  • laurenlmt
    laurenlmt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    It is more sanitary to kiss someone then shake their hands.
  • BrieAbate
    BrieAbate Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    A strawberry isn't actually a berry, but a banana is
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    laurenlmt wrote: »

How about those people that kiss someone's hand when they meet them? I mean there's probably only a dozen or so of them left, but they're still around.
  • BattleRopes
    BattleRopes Posts: 128 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

How about those people that kiss someone's hand when they meet them? I mean there's probably only a dozen or so of them left, but they're still around.

When I was attempting to date, I actually had upon my profile; that that was the type of man I was seeking! Mainly because it was an avenue, to convey interest; beyond a meeting type of handshake but also not invading, my personal space; as with a kiss upon the cheek and/or hug'd!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Rappers pretend they have more money than the really do. Country Singers pretend that they have less money than they really do.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Kansas and Arkansas are pronounced differently.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

When I was attempting to date, I actually had upon my profile; that that was the type of man I was seeking! Mainly because it was an avenue, to convey interest; beyond a meeting type of handshake but also not invading, my personal space; as with a kiss upon the cheek and/or hug'd!

Although I had no mention of it in my profile, I met my love online three years ago, and when we met for lunch on that first date, I kissed her hand. She later told me that was pretty much what clinched the deal...
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options

"Sorry men we can fake it and fake it good" just sounds like bragging to me.

I wouldn't call that bragging. Sounds more like an apology to all the guys who brag about making girls cum. And to say they don't is ridiculous because I've gotten idk how many messages from strangers bragging about it.

I have one word to add to this discussion: Sybian.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

If GH can stand for P as in Hiccough
    If OUGH stands for O as in Dough
    If PHTH stands for T as in Phthisis
    If EIGH stands for A as in Neighbour
    If TTE stands for T as in Gazette
    If EAU stands for O as in Plateau

Then the right way to spell POTATO should be: GHOUGHPHTHEIGHTTEEAU

Yes, English can be weird. It can be understood through tough thorough thought, though.
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I know, for a fact, at 6:55 AM CST, on July 26, 2017, there were 4 bucks in my bean field

jet9uidjjigh.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I had a Pepsi.

• Merkavar
    Options
    It's quicker to say World Wide Web than it is to say www
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Two of my toes are still partially numb from my sponsored walk.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »

If GH can stand for P as in Hiccough
    If OUGH stands for O as in Dough
    If PHTH stands for T as in Phthisis
    If EIGH stands for A as in Neighbour
    If TTE stands for T as in Gazette
    If EAU stands for O as in Plateau

Then the right way to spell POTATO should be: GHOUGHPHTHEIGHTTEEAU

Yes, English can be weird. It can be understood through tough thorough thought, though.

More than just a pretty face, this one.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Mango is good
  • Merkavar
    Options
    Two of my toes are still partially numb from my sponsored walk.

my big toe nails are half black from wearing steel toed shoes that were 3 sizes too small, wore them for like 5 hours.