Veggies

Options
I am new to MFP and used to do WW where you didn't count veggies or fruits to your daily total. I am counting fruit to my daily calories here but am not sure about counting veggies since the calorie count on veggies is low and they are healthy items. Am wondering if anyone does not count calories for their veggies either.

cuddleykitty

Replies

• Freeapollo
    Freeapollo Posts: 25
    Options
    Calories and still calories although veggies are low you can still eat 100 if you are liked me and can enjoy a bowl of mixed veggies.
  • catecn
    catecn Posts: 84
    Options
    ya, this is all about calories, so you should count them.
    but, this is about you and your weightloss and if you would feel better about not logging them, but you are logging the rest and that makes you feel good, do that
    :)
    and welcome :)
  • teddyann
    teddyann Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Have to count it all :)
  • jilld76
    jilld76 Posts: 324
    Options
    I count my veggie calories too. With MFP you're counting calories, with WW you were counting points and I'm assuming that WW gives you a bit of a buffer to accomodate the "free" fruits & veggies, so it's just a different type of plan.
  • karencharron
    karencharron Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am on a high protein diet, and I am a vegatarian. You might be shocked at the carbs in our diet. Look at the bigger picture. Carbs might be the bigger problem