Official Declaration: FREEDOM FRIDAY!!!!

Options
Good morning you sexy thangs! I am officially declaring today FREEDOM FRIDAY! Today is the day were you kick all the baggage to the curb with the rest of the garbage and say NO MORE. It doesn’t matter what’s happened in the past or what negative crap people have told you, IT’S GONE! You are wonderful and beautiful made, and you will not be bound by the chains of yesterday. You are sweet, kind and stunningly gorgeous! You are worthy and special! Today is the day!!! TODAY IS THE DAY! You are an unbreakable warrior and there is no stopping you now. I have faith in you. I adore you. I love you with every beat of my heart. So go kick some butt and know there is a cowboy in Texas who has faith in you. I remain your biggest fan. :flowerforyou:
Love & Blessings,
Ed
Ps: Did I mention you are hot & gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! Looking at you makes me glad I am a man :wink: :wink: ! WOOHOOO but you are beautiful beyond words!
Pss: Seriously you are a 15 on a scale of 1 to 10 on the “hot meter”!
Psss: Texas is a good place to live! Just saying gorgeous!

Replies

• donnadaniels
    donnadaniels Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are so sweet an motivational!!! Thank you for the friday smile, I needed it this morning!!!
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to start printing these out and giving them to my husband to read to me! :laugh:
  • yogavegan
    yogavegan Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    right back at you! PERFECT way to start the day!!!
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone ever tells you this, but you are awesomely inspiring for each and every one of us MFPers! You are gorgeous and your children are absolutely precious!! You do keep us all motivated and I wish nothing but the very best for you and your family :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: HAPPY FRIDAY :flowerforyou:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Your are so good for my spirit and to all your friends. You are just so amazing
    I love reading your motivational posts. It clicked with me today for today is my trash pick-up day. So out with the trash is my emotional garbage .... love you Cowboy :love:
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Nice way to start the day :laugh: We love you too, Sexy Coboy!:heart::blushing:
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    Thanks Ed! Long weekend here in Canada...whoo hoo!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Dear "Doctor" Ed-

You are an awesome therapist! You send such lovely energy out into the world, it is no wonder that people flock to be by your side. I believe the Bible calls this the gift of encouragement, and it is such a lovely thing to see someone use his gift so freely and openly. The motivation you offer is priceless and makes me want to emulate your magnanimous nature. Thank you for being such an inspiration!

Love,
    A Random Patient

ahem,
    A "Gorgeous" Random Patient! :flowerforyou:
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Big smiles here in Arkansas!! :heart: :happy:
  • Emily4H
    Emily4H Posts: 170
    Options
    3 cheers for Freedom Friday! You Rock!!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Dear "Doctor" Ed-

You are an awesome therapist! You send such lovely energy out into the world, it is no wonder that people flock to be by your side. I believe the Bible calls this the gift of encouragement, and it is such a lovely thing to see someone use his gift so freely and openly. The motivation you offer is priceless and makes me want to emulate your magnanimous nature. Thank you for being such an inspiration!

Love,
    A Random Patient

ahem,

I think you should have said a sexy & gorgeous random patient. :flowerforyou:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Your are so good for my spirit and to all your friends. You are just so amazing
    I love reading your motivational posts. It clicked with me today for today is my trash pick-up day. So out with the trash is my emotional garbage .... love you Cowboy :love:

:heart: Loves ya gorgeous! You rock!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Big smiles here in Arkansas!! :heart: :happy:

:flowerforyou: :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options

Love,
    A Random Patient

ahem,

I think you should have said a sexy & gorgeous random patient. :flowerforyou:

lol I'll work on that... I guess I'll have to come back for more therapy! :wink:
  • MMiles96
    MMiles96 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to start printing these out and giving them to my husband to read to me! :laugh:

Me too!! If I started every morning like that it would be a wonderful day EVERYDAY!!
  • BlueAventer
    BlueAventer Posts: 129
    Options
    Good morning you sexy thangs! I am officially declaring today FREEDOM FRIDAY! Today is the day were you kick all the baggage to the curb with the rest of the garbage and say NO MORE. It doesn’t matter what’s happened in the past or what negative crap people have told you, IT’S GONE! You are wonderful and beautiful made, and you will not be bound by the chains of yesterday. You are sweet, kind and stunningly gorgeous! You are worthy and special! Today is the day!!! TODAY IS THE DAY! You are an unbreakable warrior and there is no stopping you now. I have faith in you. I adore you. I love you with every beat of my heart. So go kick some butt and know there is a cowboy in Texas who has faith in you. I remain your biggest fan. :flowerforyou:

Thank you!!!! :smile: :happy:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I love you all so much my gorgeous friends! What a blessing to have you in my life!
  • BlueAventer
    BlueAventer Posts: 129
    Options
    Thanks man... I love seeing your posts every day... and I've only been here 3 days! :smile: