I'm new

Hi everyone!
I've lost a stone and a half since last October following slimming world, but have been struggling to move forward the last few months. Someone recommended this site, so today is my fresh start! Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 583 Member
    Hello and welcome!, just stick within your limits given by the tool and log religiously, thats all there is to it.
  • cammers74
    cammers74 Posts: 45
    Wow! Thats great, well done!
    Feel free to add me as a friend, I'll happily give you any encouragement you need! :)
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Today you found gold and is called MFP. After a while will this amazing site you will remember my words and you will have a smile in your face. Enjoy the journey in this beautiful healthy family :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lynthia
    lynthia Posts: 2
    Hello Everyone!!! im now here, i am so proud of myself losing weight feeling so damn good!!
  • Hello folks, I'm a newbie and finally found the right way to get rid of these extra lbs. that are not wanted and keep a good eye on my sugar count. Been on this for a week an lost 4lbs. and when added to the others it took 4months to get rid of comes up to 17lbs. Thank god.
  • RJSuperMan
    RJSuperMan Posts: 52 Member
    I'm new myself and so far the tool, and the group, are AWESOME. Sounds like you've hit a mental wall. If you want a push, I'm happy to help!

Some of my friends laugh, but here's something that worked for me a month or so ago and really helped. If you have a workout partner, have them silently direct your workout - i.e. they choose weight, reps, sets, duration, etc. and only tell you when to begin and stop. It's hard to let them hide the weight from you without looking, but I've major MAX and stamina increases!
  • serenababe
    serenababe Posts: 10
    Thanks for the lovely welcome! Here's to a healthy fitter mind and body!