BIGGEST LOSER!

Options
13»

Replies

• pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    biggest loser motivates me so much. ive been watching it and taping it for years. my mother (who is on here too) and i watch it every week and it just happend that today i have been on here one week and it was my weigh in so now i weigh in biggest loser day weird.

joel should have gone home but i think some of them were thinking who should be back nicole or carla and they chose jolyn over damian not for joleny but for carla. too bad cause carlas partner in my opinion doesnt want to be there and is waisting her opertunity with bob :sad:

i loved that nicole richie quote of bobs so funny bob and jillian are the best part of the show i never could chose between bob and jillian though, wish they could both train me. :smooched:

wonder whats going to happen next week cause the promo made me sad
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I knew the other team would vote off Damien. Keep the weak one around so they can take 'em out 1 by1. As for Joelle, heck she makes the show entertaining. I'd run around 24/7 if I knew I'd be dealing with Carla. :laugh: I'd like to smack Dan's partner. What a cow! Now it gets interesting. Gillian is quiet this season-it's all Bob. I like him, he's looking thinner. Hope its not HIV. 1.gif That's not nice, didn't meam it...
  • Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    "boy"friends? hmmm....I wonder...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I thought about that just as I hit "Post."

Fixed!

Joelle's weakness is irritating. I love Tara--she's so gung-ho and awesome.
  • DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    "boy"friends? hmmm....I wonder...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I thought about that just as I hit "Post."

Fixed!

Joelle's weakness is irritating. I love Tara--she's so gung-ho and awesome.
    me, too.can you see how beautiful she will be?? I'd like to see her model pics, and Lauras, too? wonder how thin they were?
  • need2loseitbig
    Options
    I think Joelle is a very unhappy person and she keeps everything locked up inside her without showing her true emotions, could be why she is overweight. I definetly think she needs help, and though I don't really care for her attitude, I think she will end up being the one we root for in the end. (I could be wrong!: wink: I think it was totally wrong for the black team to say one thing about the way they would vote and then do another, I hope they get voted off or seperated soon.
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I was watching Diet Tribe on Lifetime and they all went rollerskating, some of them after 20 years..thought that was cool.

I WATCH THAT TOO!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I lol'd when Jillian went flying. She's so hardcore, but it's funny when she's taken for a loop.

Am I the only one who thinks her boy/girlfriends wake up in pain the morning after?

Agreed, I thought it was funny when he dragged her out the door.
  • cheri822
    cheri822 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I lol'd when Jillian went flying. She's so hardcore, but it's funny when she's taken for a loop.

Am I the only one who thinks her boy/girlfriends wake up in pain the morning after?

Agreed, I thought it was funny when he dragged her out the door.

that was hilarious!!! she even thought it was kind of funny.
    i seriously think that bob has been a little posessed by jillian this season :tongue:
    also i think that jillians team pulled a move with sending Damien home. They kept the weakest one on the ranch so that next week they'll vote off another one of Bob's players. Thats what I personally think. I like Damien and wish he didn't go. Joelle is definitely this seasons Vickie.
  • fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I always wonder why you never see them using that big pool. If I had that outside my room I would be in it every day! I think they need funner workouts. Some kind of sport, like rollerblading, or rock climbing. Working out in the gym is so boring.

I was looking at Vicky's myspace (I know, I know) but she said that they edit a lot out and they never showed her in the pool. She said she spent 4 hours a day in pool!!!!!! If it is heated, I mean, it might be cold???????? Maybe the people are sneaking in food when other people are asleep, they do have to fix their own food.......
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I agree that Joelle needs to go but she will have to answer to her friend when she gets home....and we'll be looking at another Biggest Loser mug shot!
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I love philipe. I think he's so pretty, I have a thing for polynesian guys.
  • jessicasager
    Options
    I love the Nicole Richie quote, too. Joelle should have gone home. I would have felt bad for Carla (I feel bad for her now!), but Damien would really have taken advantage of being on the ranch. It's like Joelle takes it for granted.

I also think Joelle takes this for granted. But at the same time, I honestly think if Joelle leaves. Carla will NOT talk to her, will NOT help her, and will NOT continue. Therefore, in a way, she needs to stay. If only for her relationship with Carla. Nicole and Damien are in love, they OBVIOUSLY continued their battle after the show... And truth be told, we all know Joelle would not have. I think the team always knows best.

did i not call it? they left the ranch and never spoke. they then had a meeting.. and decided it was better to continue NOT speaking. good for carla though, i mean if i put the trust of myself into a friends hands and they did that to me. i'd be doing the same thing. and i'm suprised she lost any weight after the ranch, but good for her. however, she's still slow. mentally.