What is your opinion on losing weight and taking test booster?

Options
I am 30 years old and have lost about 65 pounds in 8 months. I'm 205 now but I have been noticing a huge drop in energy and work ethic thru out the day. Yes in eating enuf and taking my vitamins etc. I was wondering if maybe my testosterone is low and what's your take on taking test boosters who like cutting.would it help does it matter? Please what your thought?

Replies

• dieselbyte
    dieselbyte Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Waste of money. Without seeing your diary or you stating your macro/caloric intake, can't really be much help. Congrats on the weight loss, but seems you've been in a caloric deficit for a prolonged period. Make sure you are getting enough fat in your diet, and see a doctor for blood work.
  • Tapout112009
    Tapout112009 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    dieselbyte wrote: »
    Waste of money. Without seeing your diary or you stating your macro/caloric intake, can't really be much help. Congrats on the weight loss, but seems you've been in a caloric deficit for a prolonged period. Make sure you are getting enough fat in your diet, and see a doctor for blood work.
    I knw alot of supps r a waste but wasn't sure on test booster.thanks man
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    test boosters are a total waste
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Have you had a blood test done to determine if your test levels are low?

You've been dieting and feel fatigued, this is normal. If your test levels are low then you may be able to get TRT if it's causing real issues but any "natural" pill or supplement that claims to boost testosterone is rubbish.
  • Tapout112009
    Tapout112009 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Haven't had blood test done yet but that's my next step. Cuz something doesn't seem right to me anymore