Ugh!

Options
Don't ya just feel like crap when one day you weigh yourself and everything going great and you get on the scales the next morning and you have gained like 3 lbs !! This has happened before and it takes me ages to get rid of those extra pounds !

Replies

• Colt1835
    Colt1835 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Don't ya just feel like crap when one day you weigh yourself and everything going great and you get on the scales the next morning and you have gained like 3 lbs !! This has happened before and it takes me ages to get rid of those extra pounds !

Nope. I weigh myself everyday and to tell you the truth, I'd be worried if I didn't get fluctuations on the scale. That's just how our bodies work. No need to get down in the dumps about it.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,000 Member
    Options
    Colt1835 wrote: »

Nope. I weigh myself everyday and to tell you the truth, I'd be worried if I didn't get fluctuations on the scale. That's just how our bodies work. No need to get down in the dumps about it.

Yep ... for me, it's just water weight. Gone in 3 days. :)
  • ashbabe25
    ashbabe25 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I tossed my scale. It was just making me depressed. Despite what it said I knew I was losing because I felt it and saw it in the mirror and how big my clothes have gotten.
  • curvycalories83
    curvycalories83 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone back to normal today. Just need to stop feeling so disappointed with fluctuations.