What are YOU most proud of this past week??

Options
13»

Replies

• prettyprpro
    prettyprpro Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am happy that I got up and actually did some exercise. I was actually excited about it! :)
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I am happy that I got up and actually did some exercise. I was actually excited about it! :)

It only gets better!!!
  • Car0lina82
    Car0lina82 Posts: 22
    Options
    I did squats with 145 lbs, my new record! Also I've been busting my butt practicing for a show I'm giving on Latin dances (salsa, merengue and bachata) So much fun!
  • 500lbs2marathon
    Options
    I did squats with 145 lbs, my new record! Also I've been busting my butt practicing for a show I'm giving on Latin dances (salsa, merengue and bachata) So much fun!

WOW! :noway:
  • 500lbs2marathon
    Options
    joining the mother firetrucking gym!!! :laugh:
    and actually going!!! twice!! only reason i didnt go a third time was i pushed myself too hardand am way too sore
    and maybe becoming a gym junkie right off the bat:love::love: :love:

Awesome!!! Its good to be a gym junkie as opposed to other types of junkies :P
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I have been getting up early every morning this week so I can get a walk, run, or bike ride in before my kids get up. I am not a morning person, at all. :smile:
  • rachelw16
    rachelw16 Posts: 90
    Options
    Yesterday I wore jeans that are three years old (from the days when I was average-sized) and they were a bit too loose! Also I got down to 150lbs, which is only ten pounds away from my first goal!
  • nburns325
    nburns325 Posts: 174
    Options
    I traveled for work this week, first time since I started this new lifestyle back in May. i brought my workout clothes, tennis shoes and hit the fitness center! And man was I sweating! And normally traveling was a nice excuse to eat at places I don't have at home on the company's dime... well this time, I didn't even have to think about it much.. I made healthy choices for food and didn't feel deprived! I can tell that these lifestyle changes are taking hold in my mind - for good!!! :)
  • vmrink
    vmrink Posts: 42
    Options
    This topic is right on time. I'm proud that I've upped my intensity level on my Turbo Fire workouts this morning and was able to keep up. I normally would follow the low impact way, too afraid to push myself. I found that it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. I thought my heart was gonna bust through my chest, but it didn't. LOL I'm getting stronger with better endurance. I can't wait for tomorrow's workout. :-)
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I went to Zumba for the first time with my best friend this week. I was so proud that I was able to keep up with my friend and the class. Four months ago, I would've had to sit my fat *kitten* down and watch halfway through. Yay!
  • 500lbs2marathon
    Options
    I went to Zumba for the first time with my best friend this week. I was so proud that I was able to keep up with my friend and the class. Four months ago, I would've had to sit my fat *kitten* down and watch halfway through. Yay!

Good Job!!! I tried Zumba a couple times, i couldnt keep up but still burned a ton of cals!
  • 500lbs2marathon
    Options
    Yesterday I wore jeans that are three years old (from the days when I was average-sized) and they were a bit too loose! Also I got down to 150lbs, which is only ten pounds away from my first goal!

great job!!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    4 short runs this week after taking a month off after the half-marathon and stress fracture. Feeling good. Might try another mile today lol. Also learned a lesson: if I can't run, I should cross-train. I did nothing and it's amazing how quickly one can regress. Never again!
  • fitgirl4life
    fitgirl4life Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I ate cleanly for 4 whole days! I resisted wine and chocolate in the evening, even though I was really craving them. I made really good food choices all week, and didn't go over my allowance. And I exercised every day! :flowerforyou:
  • LisaMariaCallow
    Options
    I broke my foot Memorial Day weekend & walked on it/worked out on it for a month before I knew it was broken. I was in a cast-shoe for another month for it to heal, I couldn't do any real cardio (treadmill, elliptical, bike, etc.), and this week was finally able to take it off!! I worked out Wednesday and lost another lb this week!! I'm proud of the 1 lb as I'm now only 2 lbs from my stretch goal!! I'm the smallest (and in the best shape!) I've ever been, so the 1 lb was a great accomplishment!!

Thanks for your inspiration!!

:drinker:
  • cheri0627
    cheri0627 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of a lot of things this week. Considering work has been pretty crappy (I haven't accomplished a single thing) I'm glad to have this post to think through all the great things I actually have done.

After having a really bad weekend, I got back on track with eating. I wasn't worried about where I'd be on the scale either, making no excuses. I was exactly where I was last week!

I moved up to a heavier weight for weighted situps during boot camp, and didn't have any problems with it.

I did some rounds of step ups on the really high box during boot camp. (I think it's 36" and considering I'm 5'2" that's really high.)

I hit a new PR doing the clean and jerk last night: 55lbs

I noticed this week that I shirt that was really tight on me in April is loose fitting now.
  • 500lbs2marathon
    Options
    Awesome job everyone!! Thanx for sharing your successes this week! All very inspirational!!!
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    1. Iam really proud that my 7 year old daughter will be competing in her first 5k race with me this weekend. She may not run it all, but iam very proud of her for even getting out there and trying.

2. When I started my journey here my waiste size around 37, and this morning I taped myself and it is 35.5.

3. Went to the mall last night to get some new work pants. I have been craving Panda Express, but went with Subway instead. I also tried on a pair of sz 12 jeans, and THEY FIT!!!
  • Gift80
    Gift80 Posts: 16
    Options
    I LOVE to cook. If it has recipe, I'll make it. If it doesn't, I'll create it!! Instead of cleaning my plate (which sometimes I will do), I've cleared it...right into a plastic container!! YAY for leftovers!!!!!

8375310.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods