Goals

Options
So whats everyones goals? .Mine is to lose 33 pounds before Christmas .Who believes in me that I will achieve it

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,849 Member
    Options
    Mine are cycling goals.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Mine are maintaining weight and staying fit.

Sorry, I'm way too self-centered :# I can't possibly predict an outcome for you based on your information. What's your height and weight, and what is your plan for weight loss?
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Mine are under construction.
  • amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Gibby349 wrote: »
    So whats everyones goals? .Mine is to lose 33 pounds before Christmas .Who believes in me that I will achieve it

25 weeks till Christmas so 33lbs is about 1.5 lbs a week. Is that achievable? Can you do it? Should you do it ? These all depend on your stats. If you have 100 lbs to lose very achievable if you have 35 lbs not at all.
  • dimyana21
    dimyana21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 2-3 kg by 12 August and to maintain the weight of 55kg. :smile:
  • MossiO
    MossiO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose another 20 (with still another 10 left to go) by the end of the year.
  • Gibby349
    Gibby349 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Mine are maintaining weight and staying fit.

Sorry, I'm way too self-centered :# I can't possibly predict an outcome for you based on your information. What's your height and weight, and what is your plan for weight loss?

My plan is plain and simple its just a calorie deficit
  • Gibby349
    Options
    dimyana21 wrote: »
    My goal is to lose 2-3 kg by 12 August and to maintain the weight of 55kg. :smile:

Awesome .Have you always been thin ?
  • Gibby349
    Options
    33 pounds by Christmas will be easy. Just watch the calories and eat non-processed foods.

Yep I will be watching every single thing I put in my mouth .And what exactly is non processed foods
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! My goal is to workout 5x/wk and hit my macros for the next 2 months.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Mine is very simple. Keep control over how much I eat such that I average TDEE-500. That's enough. The rest will follow.

I have over eaten my entire life. This is a hard habit to break. By breaking it, I will lose weight. (Actually, I am doing that.) There are other things I'd like to do like increase exercise, organize my clutter, be a better person, enable world peace, etc. But I'm concentrating on just the one goal. I can be successful with just that one and need to concentrate on it for it is truly under my control.
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Mine to lose 15 lbs and get under 25% body fat and slim midsection.
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 52 lbs by the end of 2018. But hey, if I weigh the same or less each month, that's good too.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    Practicing keeping my appetite in check, Hitting good macros, And eating good foods that keep my stomach nice and flat. Long term maybe lose a bit more weight (5-10) but if i dont im happy with the 105 i have lost, Im cared anymore ill come off my boobs lol. Just trying to nourish my body and remain active