HELLO LADIES No men

Options
So my name is Nykeya , Im a wife a mom a step mom and a new mom to a Miracle baby Girl Arianna who is 1, I used to work out lost 42 pounds from like2012-2015 and I was on here often encouraging up lift and celebrating all women on my page. I am all about women empowerment and we should encourage each other.. After having my second pregnancy loss in June 2015 and suffering from depression I became pregnant by the Grace of God with Ari, I was on bedrest had a cerclage and got shots to get her here and she is a DIVA love her,,, Well its been two years since I worked out and I am trying to get back into this,,, I have a few obstacles but I am trying to work through them,,, If you would like to join me on this journey of healthy living send me an invite with your story,, but if you aren't interested its ok blessings to you and I wish you success,,, Sincerely Nykeya

Replies

• PatriNina
    PatriNina Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with men?

Good luck in reaching your goals! Your family sounds like the best motivation for what's ahead.

If you ever feel the need to share something or ask something fitness/diet related, be sure to return to the forums!
    I read these threads daily; there are plenty of awesome inspirational and knowledgeable men and women here, and they're always willing to share their input.
  • QueenDriventosuccess
    QueenDriventosuccess Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    lol I didnt think to explain why no men lol i meant no disrespect I mean I am married and oftentimes on websites men are constantly trying stuff so out of respect for my husband and our marriage i figured i would nip it in the bud ,,, But really this post was like inviting friends so maybe I went about that the wrong way sorry
  • QueenDriventosuccess
    Options
    i wasnt making a group... oh i guess this went so left lol sorry everyone
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    My man card was revoked.
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    I really don't think there's anything wrong with only looking for female friends, although the vast majority of men on MFP are respectful and helpful.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I've been here since 2011. Never had a single man "trying stuff", but maybe that's just because I stay away from the 'Chit-Chat' and 'Fun & Games' forums.
  • ttippie2000
    ttippie2000 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    LoL, the last time I 'tried stuff', and I'm talking about propositioning a woman, was 22 years ago. We will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary in September.
  • zannatagged
    zannatagged Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your beautiful daughter! Divas are amazing ... albeit complex hehe. I'm new to this particular app, tho had a not so lovely start in the forums lol. Hoping you have an awesome and blessed journey!
  • QueenDriventosuccess
    Options

My man card was revoked.

no Not at all lol,,, Im sure you are a nice man
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    AliceDark wrote: »
    I really don't think there's anything wrong with only looking for female friends, although the vast majority of men on MFP are respectful and helpful.

HOW YOU DOIN
  • QueenDriventosuccess
    Options
    Volbeat79 wrote: »
    I promise not to proposition any women here!

Im sure you are a nice man,, it was not to disrespect any man ,, I just prefer not to even go there, I have experience stuff on sites that I just don't care for,,,
  • Tim_Redfearn
    Tim_Redfearn Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I look like a man but my body is made 100% out of custard so I guess im genderless
  • QueenDriventosuccess
    Options
    dhimaan wrote: »
    There are a lot of knowledgeable men on this site who could give you good advice and not proposition you. By saying 'no men' you are putting all men into one basket. You have the right pick whoever you want as your friend and I wish you all the best but this is not productive.
    I agree and I am sure,, it was no shade to men at all, I don't know why so many have taken offense, my husband and I agreed not to engage with the opposite sex online,, I pray you have a blessed journey
  • QueenDriventosuccess
    Options
    LoL, the last time I 'tried stuff', and I'm talking about propositioning a woman, was 22 years ago. We will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary in September.
    congratulations , I am only at 11 years and I hope to get to where you are, I don't mean to put everyone in a box,, it was really only to say ladies lets do this

• QueenDriventosuccess
    Options
    Congratulations on your beautiful daughter! Divas are amazing ... albeit complex hehe. I'm new to this particular app, tho had a not so lovely start in the forums lol. Hoping you have an awesome and blessed journey!

Thank you so much baby girl and if you would like to join me please send an invite
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    SideSteel wrote: »
    AliceDark wrote: »

HOW YOU DOIN

Dude, you're doing it wrong. This is supposed to go in a PM. No FR, no introduction, just this, randomly, in a PM, lol.