HELLO LADIES No men

Options
2»

Replies

• QueenDriventosuccess
    QueenDriventosuccess Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    AliceDark wrote: »
    I really don't think there's anything wrong with only looking for female friends, although the vast majority of men on MFP are respectful and helpful.

Thanks love I am so sure they are respectful,, I wasn't saying all men,, My husband and I have an agreement and I am sticking to It
  • Tim_Redfearn
    Tim_Redfearn Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    So ur just gunna ignore me even tho i said Im not a man but a custard person......
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Nykeyacox wrote: »
    dhimaan wrote: »
    There are a lot of knowledgeable men on this site who could give you good advice and not proposition you. By saying 'no men' you are putting all men into one basket. You have the right pick whoever you want as your friend and I wish you all the best but this is not productive.
    I agree and I am sure,, it was no shade to men at all, I don't know why so many have taken offense, my husband and I agreed not to engage with the opposite sex online,, I pray you have a blessed journey

You do what's best for you... nothing wrong with respecting your marriage the way you see fit.
  • QueenDriventosuccess
    Options
    So ur just gunna ignore me even tho i said Im not a man but a custard person......
    lol honestly I didn't notice that,, but you look like a man to me but fit,, I wish you well
  • QueenDriventosuccess
    Options
    Nykeyacox wrote: »
    dhimaan wrote: »
    There are a lot of knowledgeable men on this site who could give you good advice and not proposition you. By saying 'no men' you are putting all men into one basket. You have the right pick whoever you want as your friend and I wish you all the best but this is not productive.
    I agree and I am sure,, it was no shade to men at all, I don't know why so many have taken offense, my husband and I agreed not to engage with the opposite sex online,, I pray you have a blessed journey

You do what's best for you... nothing wrong with respecting your marriage the way you see fit.

Thank you so much love that was all I meant I didn't know so many guys would take offense but it is what is Thanks a million
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    MFP is already 90% women. "No men" groups are so passé.

You could not tell from my FL