Instant Pot Recipes

Options
chrwel02
chrwel02 Posts: 12 Member
Who has an Instant Pot? I LOVE mine. Does anyone have any healthy recipes? What is your favorite thing to make in it? :)

Replies

• CMNVA
    CMNVA Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I just got one a few weeks ago so I haven't done much with it.

I've been reading over the internet for recipes and there seems to be the same recipes over and over again so I'm a little disappointed there. Most of what I've seen isn't overly calorie friendly but certainly just bulk cooking chicken to have on hand is healthy. The Skinnytaste website, I believe, has several recipes for it.
  • Syllypie
    Syllypie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I go through so much Greek yogurt in my house that making yogurt at home will pay for the pot in itself! Lol
    Steaming fresh veggies or fish and boiling a ton of eggs are a cinch in the pot as well.
    I use mine almost everyday at this point. Lol
  • strongerbytheday
    strongerbytheday Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Instant Pot!!! I use it pretty much daily. I make soft cooked eggs most mornings, yogurt a gallon at a time, soups, chicken stock, potatoes, the best meatloaf that I've ever made, ribs, dried beans, rice. Basically anything that I want to make I just google the name of it with instant pot and find what I need. It is such an awesome cooking tool!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Lentil soup, bolognese sauce, cook fish from frozen, beef stew, taco meat...
  • tobehappy2017
    tobehappy2017 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Join the Facebook groups(there are a number of groups which focus on different diet/food preferences).the instant pot community is the largest group.
  • LuckyNumbers
    LuckyNumbers Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I just got one for my birthday, and we are digging how easy it is so far. I made a turkey penne pasta the other night that went over well, along with bulk-cooking some coconut-lime rice. My husband did lamb chops and roasted purple potatoes in it the first week we had it, too. I am NOT a cook, in the least, so this thing is going to be a lifesaver for me.