Join us for more motivation! -- MINI GOAL ONE-WEEK CHALLENGE GROUP

Options
Making mini goals help us stay motivated, check out this group and join us. We start a new thread each week with small attainable, mini goals. Even if you don't meet the mini goals perfectly. The goal is to stay mindful and be consistent not perfect and if you do this you will eventually reach your ultimate goals. Check out link and feel free to join us: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/625-mini-goal-one-week-challenge

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Mini goals are a great way to stay focused daily.....give our group a try if you are looking for daily support and motivation. Mini goals help you be mindful and ultimately reach your ultimate goals. Does not hurt to try it.... and if not for you, you can always leave the group :wink:

Whatever you do.... never give up my friends!! :smile:
  • klukdog
    klukdog Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Let introduce myself. My name is Craig. I am 47, diabetic, weigh 245lbs and am a habitual starter. I really frustrate myself. I know all the facts...how to lose weight, how to train/workout, what being overweight as a diabetic means...... I just can't seem to stick with it. Perhaps this form is what I need.

As for goals:. Long term...(within a year) lose 60lbs & run a sub 40:00 5k.

Mid range goals:. ( By October 13, my stepdaughter's wedding). Lose 15-20lbs

And goals pertinent to this forum...

1 - 10,000 steps at least 5 days this week
    2 - have my morning and evening blood sugar counts be
    under 200

Sorry for being so long winded...it's a bad habit of mine
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    klukdog wrote: »
    Let introduce myself. My name is Craig. I am 47, diabetic, weigh 245lbs and am a habitual starter. I really frustrate myself. I know all the facts...how to lose weight, how to train/workout, what being overweight as a diabetic means...... I just can't seem to stick with it. Perhaps this form is what I need.

under 200

No apologies necessary in this group. you can be as long winded as you like. Trust me you it will be read and you will inspire someone for sure. We all have been where you are now. Losing weight is not an easy thing at all. If it were none of us would be here. We just have to be determined enough to never ever give up. When we do that, then we have failed ourselves.......

Welcome Craig!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    klukdog wrote: »

under 200

Please click on this link to join the group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/625-mini-goal-one-week-challenge

This thread is just an invitation :smile:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Happy Hump Day!!

Mini goals are a great way to stay focused daily.....give our group a try if you are looking for daily support and motivation. Mini goals help you be mindful and ultimately reach your ultimate goals. Does not hurt to try it.... and if not for you, you can always leave the group :wink:

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Happy Hump Day!!

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Happy Monday!!

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    We are in middle of the month.... how is your month going? Need some help? Try setting mini goals....

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    LINK FOR WEEK starting August 14th:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/40248903#Comment_40248903

Have a great week!!! :smiley:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    edited September 2017
    Options
    The fall is a great time to re-think our goals.

Making mini goals help us stay motivated, check out this group and join us. We start a new thread each week with small attainable, mini goals. Even if you don't meet the mini goals perfectly. The goal is to stay mindful and be consistent not perfect and if you do this you will eventually reach your ultimate goals.

Check out link and feel free to join our group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/625-mini-goal-one-week-challenge

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Fall is a great time to re-think our goals.

Making mini goals help us stay motivated, check out this group and join us. We start a new thread each week with small attainable, mini goals. Even if you don't meet the mini goals perfectly. The goal is to stay mindful and be consistent not perfect and if you do this you will eventually reach your ultimate goals.

Check out link and feel free to join our group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/625-mini-goal-one-week-challenge