Looking for friends

Options
Looking for friends who are kind of on the same page as me. Not someone who starves themselves or is doing hard core cardio 7 days a week. Nothing wrong with that, good on ya, just looking for folks who are more at the same stage I am.

I have 150 pounds to lose and looking for inspiration and motivation.

Replies

• Brendaflores114
    Brendaflores114 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I want to lose 50 pounds. I have tried starving myself. I lost weight, but quickly gained it back. Now, I am determined to eat healthier to lose weight. I have said no to soda and chips. They were my favorite snack duo.
    Now, I am choosing fresh fruit for a snack. It is working, but sometimes when I want a snack my mouth waters for chips. I have to stop and tell myself it isn't worth it.
    I have made a shelf in my fridge just for fresh fruit. It has really helped me make healthy choices.
    How has your food choices changed?
  • SeptemberRain81
    SeptemberRain81 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    @Brendaflores114 I have made some major food changes. I've given up bread and I was a major breadaholic. I've traded in my chips and junk food for fruits and veggies. I eat salad everyday. I've cut my carbs from well over 300 to under 150. I've also gave up soft drinks.
  • Brendaflores114
    Brendaflores114 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Giving up soda was difficult for me. I kept getting cravings. I'm so glad I don't have those anymore.
    Great job cutting down on carbs!
  • SeptemberRain81
    SeptemberRain81 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Still looking...