Looking for more plus size ladies to add!!

Options

Replies

• meetingacrosstheriver
    meetingacrosstheriver Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, would love some encouragement as I've just joined and looking to lose around 53 kilos
  • kimt1704
    kimt1704 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me too please! I'm just starting this journey to get back to my fitter / slimmer days. I have at least 5 stone to lose and probably should aim for 6 so it's going to be a long haul.
  • hollyshealthymeals
    hollyshealthymeals Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Add me
  • kristylovesyou14
    kristylovesyou14 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm plus size add me
  • tgcakef
    tgcakef Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm plus size, and would love to have more friends :)
  • Megz2006
    Megz2006 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi! 50 pounds to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me :-)
  • SisepuedeLinda
    SisepuedeLinda Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    epw4703 wrote: »
    I'm definitely plus size and want to know how you lost 26lbs in 30 days. I REALLY need to do that.

I am on a plan with my dr. I aim to eat 1,100 calories per day. (She said I could do up to 1,200) And, I go to the gym daily or walk outside on the days I don't get to the gym. That's pretty much it. Before I walk or go to the gym I do a minutes worth of squats to stretch. Right now there is no weight training, due to the fact that, to put it bluntly, I'm fat. Before worrying about working on muscles, the concentration needs to be on losing fat. So, cardio it is! And lots of it!
    Hello :smile: congrats on your weight loss that's awesome! Could you give one days example of your meals and how long you are walking for please? :) I would love to have results like that! Being 231 I have been fluctuating for years. Keep up the good work!
  • eammy75
    eammy75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Beth, I am definitely in the plus size category. Last weigh in I had a couple of weeks ago I was at 358 lbs and am ultimately wanting to lose around 200 lbs. Between May 26-June 26 I had lost 15 lbs, then gained 3 back.. Unfortunately though I haven't weighed myself I am pretty sure I gained more back because I have been noticing a lot of water weight at the pannus area. As for if I'd gained back inches I'm not sure as I hadn't taken my measurements in a couple of weeks -I think mainly due to just stress and frustration as my car had broke down which pretty much left me stranded at home. But its a new day, have a new (to me) car so am getting back to the gym tomorrow and planning to hit the grocery store so that I can get the good for me foods rather than the carb-ish foods that have been beating me up lately. (That and I need something other than chicken at the moment as I feel like I'm sprouting feathers) lol :smile: Look forward to hopefully being motivation as well as getting motivated :smiley:
  • Dibble66
    Dibble66 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Beth
    Well done on losing 12lbs in a month, thats pretty good going :) at least you keep at it even through stressful times etc (never give up) like you i eat when stressed/emotional etc and although ive only lost about a stone and a half since the beginning of this year , i never give up. At the moment I keep gaining and losing the same 10lbs and cant seem to get past this. Ive tried slimming world but i get bored very quickly doing this, tried weightwatchers but just cant seem to stick to it, thought i'd give MFP a go as its calories in vs calories out, simple (she says).
    Where abouts are you from Beth?

Diane
  • simonemaasie
    simonemaasie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me :smile:
  • SisepuedeLinda
    SisepuedeLinda Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 25 years old, 5'5, and 231 pounds. I'm a part time student, part time veterinary assistant, and full
    time mama. My mini goal is to get under 200 and my ultimate goal is to be around 150-160 so I have a long ways to go! Any tips on losing or how to get started would be appreciated. I'm currently eating around 1,700 calories/day which I know isn't leading me to a fast start so I want to know what else I can do to start losing more. I'm drinking plant based protein shakes for breakfast but any other suggestions will help tremendously because I can only do so much research with the little time I get to myself. Thanks everyone! You can add me if you like :)
  • clairemc1982
    clairemc1982 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 143lbs to lose feel free to add me
  • rachelsambrown8
    rachelsambrown8 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been a size 6-8 my whole life, which I've had to work very hard for. Over the past year, I've spiraled upwards toward a size 12. Losing this weight is going to be incredibly challenging.
  • LaurenRoseBud
    LaurenRoseBud Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • chrwel02
    chrwel02 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please add me!
  • EllenOlenska1
    EllenOlenska1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me. Beginning this exciting and scary journey today! 80-100 pounds to lose.
  • nixter74
    nixter74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a plus size add me looking for motivation.
  • dietcokejunkie
    dietcokejunkie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Let me tell you, I've never been this fat in my life and even though I'm still post baby, they lied when they said the breast feeding makes it fall right off.
  • crystalstreet1004
    crystalstreet1004 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'm new to the keto diet, as in just over a week. I have @ 100 pounds to lose, or never find. LOL
  • jkwilli21
    jkwilli21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kim and a plus size too! Please add me...this is my first day and had an eye opener adding my first two meals today and saw that I get 28 calories left for dinner....so we begin! :s