Losing the dad bod - Ottawa

Options
Hey folks. Restarting my journey to look after myself more. Dad of three boys, used to run and play squash. Taking care of myself took a back seat. Time to get back into it and take care of me! Would be nice to lose 20 pounds but will take it 5 pounds at a time.
Send me a note or just add me. Bonus points if you want to go for run in the east end!

Replies

• singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Hey. I was born/raised in Ottawa but now live away and miss it dearly. Did you go to La Machine this past weekend? It looked awesome!
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    My daughter went and filled my snapchat with videos and pics of Long Ma and Kumo. Spectacular.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    My daughter went and filled my snapchat with videos and pics of Long Ma and Kumo. Spectacular.

My brother, sil and 3 nephews went. It looked amazing and made me even more homesick.
  • MissTrina2017
    MissTrina2017 Posts: 75 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hello! I'm a preschool teacher in the West end. I used to play squash and tennis. Last time around on MFP I lost 20 pounds and have since gained them back.
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    :) We have 70-80 olds at our local Y. Never too late....
  • Doogy61
    Doogy61 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck man! The war is real but, the battles can be one..., one day at a time. Chin up brother and keep on keepin' on!