Other workout DVDs like 30DS to do at home without equipment

Options
carlxo21
carlxo21 Posts: 143 Member
I have 30 day shred but after 30 days then what?? lol. I do hit the gym but i love at-home work outs

Replies

• catalame
    catalame Posts: 40
    Options
    There's other Jillian ones, or the 10 minute solutions brand which are also great, especially the combat ones x
  • all76
    all76 Posts: 16
    Options
    Try bodyrocktv website, she has AMAZING workouts that are short but intense! She does use some equipment but she also gives you a modification sometimes for those of us that don't have it. Her older workouts are mainly just bodyweight! Check it out, you'll be hooked! :)
  • Jasperocks
    Jasperocks Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started Jillian's Yoga Meltdown last month and have lost 11 pounds! It is really challenging but fun. I'm starting the 30DS next week!
  • mefeight1964
    mefeight1964 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just started using KettleWorx. FUN and combines cardio and resistance training .:wink:
  • MadeToCraveHIM
    MadeToCraveHIM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I like the Biggest Loser Last Chance workout, Biggest Loser Cardio Max and Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home DVD's.
  • sixpacking
    sixpacking Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Its 100% TaeBo for me.
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    If you have a netflix account they have some good options there available for instant play. Crunch series is my favorite for cardio and strengthening.
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    You may want to check out www.collagevideo.com... There is a wide range of dvds ranging from beginner to advanced. I like Turbo Fire, Turbo Jam, Tae Bo, Jillian Michaels, Leslise Sansone, etc..
  • tiggerfan
    tiggerfan Posts: 71
    Options
    JM's Ripped in 30
    turbo jam
    turbo fire
    tae-bo
  • mangirl
    mangirl Posts: 93
    Options
    Just started insanity, pretty much love it. SO CRAZY FUN/ HARD.
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire,,,Insanity.....are all good ones too.
  • kkbolin
    kkbolin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have netflix and I am doing the SELF mag dvds. They are working great. My husband has already noticed a difference.