Pre-workout supplements

Options
Does anyone use his pre-work out religiously before strength exercises?

Replies

• PokernuttAR
    PokernuttAR Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yes, I use BPI or Cellucor products. They work very well for me.
  • Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    In before "coffee" or "banana" or "they don't have the required amounts to be useful"

That being said, I am using C4 right now but I switch around a lot. Mr Hyde is another one I use on a regular basis. Part of the pre-workout is the feeling that comes from it, the other is it is part of my training "ritual."
  • Leadfoot_Lewis
    Leadfoot_Lewis Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I take either Post Jym (yes, I take a post workout as a pre workout) or MusclePharm Vaso Sport. Hemoval is another one I like. Like Shawshank, it's part of the my training "ritual".
  • BigNate17
    BigNate17 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    In before "coffee" or "banana" or "they don't have the required amounts to be useful"

That being said, I am using C4 right now but I switch around a lot. Mr Hyde is another one I use on a regular basis. Part of the pre-workout is the feeling that comes from it, the other is it is part of my training "ritual."

In before "examine.com" or the guy that always criticizes not enough of this or too much of that.

Anyways, I use Muscle Pharm Assault Black. Has been one of my favorite pre workouts for a while.
  • Rammer123
    Rammer123 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Nitraflex and PMP. Legendary haha
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    Anything with caffeine, BCAAs, and creatine gets my vote.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    No. I exercise in the evening and can't sleep if I use a PWO.
  • fjmartini
    fjmartini Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    Adderall
  • jmac4263
    jmac4263 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    EVL grape flavor for the win! Also don't mind C4