Nerdy frenchie looking for friends!

Options
Hi everyone!

Been using the app for a while now but I'm starting to lose the motivation... I've lost 8 kilos so far, I can't stop now! My IRL friends keep laughing at me about me dieting because they think it doesn't work... but I know you guys can help me!
If you wanna be friends with me it'd awesome! Also, I like video games, science fiction, WWE, planes, cats and everything disney related

Replies

• Christybenton
    Christybenton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can do it girly! Let me help! Whatcha needin? Cheer leader?? I'm already inspired that you're still wanting to keep moving forward in the face of criticism/"jokes" from "friends". You can do this!! :) you've come this far, right? 8 kilos so far? That's like what 18lbs or so US?? Awesome!
  • Meisenshi
    Meisenshi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do it girly! Let me help! Whatcha needin? Cheer leader?? I'm already inspired that you're still wanting to keep moving forward in the face of criticism/"jokes" from "friends". You can do this!! :) you've come this far, right? 8 kilos so far? That's like what 18lbs or so US?? Awesome!

Hi there!
    Oh yeah a cheer leader would be awesome! Just reading your message makes me feel better already
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I am game!