Craving fried chicken.. what's your #1 weakness?

Options
KimmalyS
KimmalyS Posts: 131 Member
Mmmm chicken...

Replies

• cforsyth617
    cforsyth617 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    cake trying to resist right now
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Craving fried chicken is rough because its nearly impossible to make low cal.
    I often crave french toast, pancakes, muffins, etc.
  • buffalogal42
    buffalogal42 Posts: 374 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I love fried chicken. I don't see it often but Banquet makes a frozen skinless fried chicken that you can bake that is actually pretty tasty and the calories are easy to fit in to a dinner!
  • KimmalyS
    KimmalyS Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    cake trying to resist right now
    Oooo that's a tough one! Nothing like a freshly baked cake!!
  • rmgnow
    rmgnow Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Ieat fried chicken.
    You can have 2 thighs for about 600 cals.

I don't think it's bad
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    It's probably still the same it's been for a long, long time. Salty Crunchy Carby things, dba crackers, with cheese.
  • dimyana21
    dimyana21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Chocolate
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Chicken nuggets
  • angelinanicholeb
    angelinanicholeb Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm also craving fried chicken, bad thing is my mom made it yesterday, didn't eat it but there's still some in the fridge. Tempting. :s
  • bballpoetress08
    bballpoetress08 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I had Popeye's both days this past weekend. So good. I also love cake.
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    Chicken parmigiana. I love it! Need to learn to make a healthier version.......
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    If you crave fried chicken, have some and log it. Just don't have it every day.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Wine
  • jdscrubs32
    jdscrubs32 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Nutella. My kryptonite. If I see a Jar, it's gone in a flash.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Right now? Smoked pecans. Waiting for it to go away because I'm not going to buy them. Just not worth the calories for the amount I can eat. If it was something like chocolate or lasagna I would go for it in a heartbeat because it's worth it for the amount. Good thing I'm familiar with this feeling and know that it won't last forever, or even more than one day, because I know the feelings of "not worth it" will win over eventually today.

As for fried chicken, I hate it so I will never crave it. I guess I'm lucky.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Generally it is cake. Especially chocolate fudge cake. Sometimes it is pizza though. Not the rubbish takeaway pizza. The ones they sell in Pizza Express with the thin bases and nice toppings.
  • fuzzylop72
    fuzzylop72 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    brownies, (dairy free) ice cream, and cookies (especially lenny and larrys -- at least they have some protein, right?)
  • samasam799
    samasam799 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My biggest weakness is sweets any desserts it's tough but trying to find healthier options
  • pwhitechurch
    pwhitechurch Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Cupcakes, just the icing and top bread. I throw away most of the bottom. I just so happen to love bake chicken more.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Fried Chicken In The 18th Century?
    From that page with the Video
    You are in for a treat today! This fried chicken recipe comes from Nathan Bailey's 1736 cookbook, "Dictionarium Domesticum." This recipe calls for a marinade that is sure to surprise you. The tartness of the marinade contrasted to the sweetness of the batter really sets this dish off. We highly recommend you try this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsyjNef2ydQ&feature=youtu.be

buffalogal42
    Thanks for the Tip regarding the Banquet Chicken.
    Roger