When do you weigh yourself?

Options
Just curious, do you weigh yourself in the morning and use that for your daily weight? Or another time? Just getting started, thanks in advance:)

Replies

• pigheaded
    pigheaded Posts: 3,083 Member
    Options
    I weight myself in the morning and after work once or twice a week. They are never the same. But I use the weight after work for my weigh-ins. Just pick a time and stay consistent.
  • My4happykids
    My4happykids Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I do it in the morning after I use the restroom. I do not wear any clothes either. I weigh once a week officially.
  • awildwomanatheart
    awildwomanatheart Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a month, in the morning after using the bathroom, and no clothes.
  • dimyana21
    dimyana21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    In the morning after using the toilet but before any food or drink intake.
  • preshalin
    preshalin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Once a week in the morning after using the bathroom.
  • VelociFit
    VelociFit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    'Officially' I weigh in when I wake up on Saturdays, after using the bathroom and before eating/drinking anything. (The actual time depends on whether I worked a night shift!) And I weigh myself unofficially, um, too often. More than once a day at times, lol.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,070 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning after bathroom, before eating and naked. I record my daily weight in Libra - a trend weight app, and record my Friday weight in MFP (before I have my weekend takeaway/drinks which tends to cause a bit of water weight gain Sun - Tues).
  • jillcrouse
    jillcrouse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I weight in at my TOPS meeting on Thrusday
  • Salasel
    Salasel Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Every morning after using the restroom and before eating or drinking. I track my weight using the fitbit scale so I can get my weight as well as body fat percentage. I like the app because it allows me to see my average weight every week. It syncs with My fitness pal and on the weeks that im not progressing as fast as I would like it allows me to look back and see that i am still on the right track.
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Also, in the morning. Naked and before breakfast. Thing is, I want my body weight, not added variables. It ensures consistency.
  • RichJBenham
    RichJBenham Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    1st thing Monday morning "officially" anyway. I sometimes do after a 10k run (normally Saturday or Sunday) out of curiosity
  • jordandills
    jordandills Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    In the morning, after using the bathroom and before dressing and eating/drinking anything.
  • Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    In the morning, after using the bathroom, before eating/drinking anything, nekkid.
  • MichWolverine55
    MichWolverine55 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    In the morning totally naked of course!
  • Miranda_1704
    Miranda_1704 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Once a week, on Friday morning!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Saturday mornings, after my workout, before eating anything.
  • JTlivez
    JTlivez Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I weigh every Friday first thing in the morning. Always weigh at the same time each time you weigh as your water levels should be around the same.
  • sophie9492015
    sophie9492015 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Once a week on Saturday mornings ..try not to weigh myself throughout the week because that way I'm more excited to see the results and have been disheartened by weighing more regularly
  • MikeEsko
    MikeEsko Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Mornings. Once or twice a week. Same clothes every time.