Pagans?

Options
BeckaBush86
BeckaBush86 Posts: 10 Member
edited June 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Are there any Pagans on here that are health minded & would like to chat? No rude comments please. Im just trying to make friends that are similar to myself. Look forward to chatting. Also add me on MFP I post daily.

Replies

• BeckaBush86
    Options
    There is quite a lot to explain but just to start things off check out this link
    http://www.religionfacts.com/neopaganism/beliefs
  • BeckaBush86
    Options
    Also check out the book "The Complete Idiots Guide To Paganism" it helped me alot when I started learning about it. It breaks down everything & makes it easy to understand
  • Colt1835
    Colt1835 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    There is quite a lot to explain but just to start things off check out this link
    http://www.religionfacts.com/neopaganism/beliefs
    Also check out the book "The Complete Idiots Guide To Paganism" it helped me alot when I started learning about it. It breaks down everything & makes it easy to understand

Thanks so much! I hope you find friends similar to you.
  • BeckaBush86
    Options
    Thanks! I love having friends from all walks of life though so feel free to add me! Blessed be )O(
  • otisw
    otisw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A solitary male witch here. Long walks in the woods are my favorite exercise. I believe that "so long as it harms none" applies to self, too, and not taking care of our bodies has harmful intent. Blessed be.
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Do agnostics count? :P
  • otisw
    otisw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    An agnostic is "a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God. A Pagan is "a person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main world religions." I thought I was agnostic until I learned more about paganism. It's up to each individual to decide.
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    My username may be a bit of a give away lol. Feel free to add me )O(
  • MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Options
    Semi-practicing druid here, feel free to add me :smile:
  • rabblescum
    rabblescum Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Natural Pantheist, feel free to add me.
  • AnsleyAdams97
    AnsleyAdams97 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Not Pagan, an atheist actually, but I love many aspects of Paganism. If you're interested please add me. I'm motivational and supportive and I would love to be friends.
  • Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Not Pagan, but genuinely interested in learning more about its teachings and that of many "less conventional" religions. Buddhism, Native American, etc. Feel free to add me too!
  • hanrecornelius718
    hanrecornelius718 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Pagan here Please feel free to add me
  • VelvetTeddyX
    VelvetTeddyX Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Pagan here :)