My favorite joke!

Options
A patient went to the doctor and had a long list of complaints. After awhile, the doctor wrote up a Rx for 8 different types of pills.

The doctor said to him, "Hmmm, this is serious, :frown: this is serious. You need to follow my advice and take these 8 pills for the rest of your life."

The patient was shocked he went from taking no pills to having to take 8 pills everyday for the rest of his life.

"Doctor, am I going to live? :cry: Am I going to be ok? How long do I have?"

"Just take these 8 pills, The yellow one first thing in the morning. The pharmacist will give you a complete schedule. Take 1 of them every couple of hours a day with a glass of water."

"But Doctor, :noway: 8?!!!!" "What's wrong with me?! Should I tell my wife? She'll be so alarmed. What am I going to tell her?"

"Yes, you'll be fine. It's a Rx for sugar pills. A placebo. You're not drinking enough water."

Replies

• heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    A patient went to the doctor and had a long list of complaints. After awhile, the doctor wrote up a Rx for 8 different types of pills.

The doctor said to him, "Hmmm, this is serious, :frown: this is serious. You need to follow my advice and take these 8 pills for the rest of your life."

The patient was shocked he went from taking no pills to having to take 8 pills everyday for the rest of his life.

"Doctor, am I going to live? :cry: Am I going to be ok? How long do I have?"

"Just take these 8 pills, The yellow one first thing in the morning. The pharmacist will give you a complete schedule. Take 1 of them every couple of hours a day with a glass of water."

"But Doctor, :noway: 8?!!!!" "What's wrong with me?! Should I tell my wife? She'll be so alarmed. What am I going to tell her?"

"Yes, you'll be fine. It's a Rx for sugar pills. A placebo. You're not drinking enough water."
  • superduperbandnerd
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ethan19blue
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I need some pills!
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Doh! :laugh: