Breakfast sharing please!!

Options

Replies

• brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    1 egg, scrambled with spinach and an ounce of reduced fat sausage or chorizo and 1/4 c. shredded cheese
    or 1 egg + 1 oz cream cheese = crepes
    or a quest bar
    or greek yogurt + blackberries, blueberries, or strawberries
    or Special K crustless quiche
    or Jimmy Dean's spinach and bacon fritatta
    or EAS protein powder, 2 cups almond milk, spinach and sometimes orange crystal light (to make it a dreamsicle)

and always my standard coffee order.
  • RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Oats and barley porridge with a scoop of strawberry protein powder and 125ml Skimmed milk topped with water, 1 banana, weight watchers yogurt, cup of tea with a dash of skimmed milk and sometimes a lemon and ginger herbal tea. it equals out to 340 cals, 55g carbs, 3g fat, 17g protein, 245g sodium and 9g fibre and keeps me full till lunch time :) plus a litre bottle of water with 40ml prune juice, 20ml low sugar cranberry juice and 20ml no added sugar apple juice which I top up throughout the day :)
  • Njkelley
    Njkelley Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled eggs and turkey bacon
  • MikeEsko
    MikeEsko Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Eggs and bacon is my favorite, but my favorite quick breakfast is PB&V Oats:

1 serving old fashioned Oats
    1/2 Seriving of Peanut Butter (16 grams)
    1 scoop of vanilla isolate protein powder.
    (+)1-2 Table spoons of Polaner Sugar-free Jelly. ( I only add the Jelly on my high carb days).
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Plain greek yogurt mixed with Quest Salted Caramel protein powder and frozen berries.
  • fjmartini
    fjmartini Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    5 large eggs with two slices of cheese, 5-8 strips of fresh bacon, and coffee with MCT oil and whip cream.
  • timsla
    timsla Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    4 eggs and chorizo
    French Toast
    Potatoes
  • mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Simple. Two eggs scrambled with 5 oz spinach and 1 oz feta. Blueberries. Less than 300 calories, tasty and room for more if you need it.
  • crskoglund
    crskoglund Posts: 12 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    My go-to breakfast sandwich:

1 Al Fresco Breakfast Chicken Sausage Patty (80 calories)
    1 Egg (70 calories)
    1 slice Sargento Ultra Thin Colby Jack Cheese (45 calories)
    1 Thomas's Light English Muffin (100 calories)

Ends up being barely under 300 calories (295) and keeps me full until lunch time.
  • MrsLannister
    MrsLannister Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Mix powdered peanut butter into some Greek yogurt and eat it with apple slices. Or, sometimes I just mix the pb powder with some almond milk if I want more pb flavor, 36g pb powder and about 2 oz almond milk.
  • chris_james17
    chris_james17 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal and boiled eggs. I boil eggs 2 times at night and peel them put them in a zip lock bag so its easy in tje morning.
  • kieranar
    kieranar Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    vanilla quark 80g , muesli 35g , blueberries 35g ,raspberries 35g, blackberries 60g....... quark is high protein , so very rarely get hungry before lunch ! all for a 250 calories .... simple :-)
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Erm...I eat the same thing for breakfast every day. Protein pancakes with cinnamon and cloves (and sugar-free syrup), a serving of cottage cheese, a serving of carrots, a serving of blueberries, and a mug of mint tea. Sounds complicated, but it takes me exactly seven minutes to make, because everything's weighed and boxed up ahead of time.
  • roselee2014
    roselee2014 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    These are all great breakfast favorites. Thank you'll for sharing. Simply sweet!!! I will certainly try these dishes
  • TeethOfTheHydra
    TeethOfTheHydra Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I alternate between a cup of Hi-Lo cereal and 2 cups almond milk (240 cal, 12 carbs, 26g pro, 9 fat) or a Chobani plain yogurt, a cup of blueberries and 2 tbsp almond slices (223 cals, 25 carbs, 18g pro, 4g fat).
  • SaraydaB
    SaraydaB Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup rolled oats, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, lots of cinnamon and 1 tbsp. of chia seeds.. let them overnight and enjoy. 257 calories and it keeps me full for a long time

Sometimes I make chia puddin... 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, lots of cinnamon, 3 tbsp. of chia seeds and 1 tsp of honey. aprox. 287 calories

• CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I do 1/2 cup of quick cooking oats (150 calories) (I just buy the store brand) they take 2 minutes in the microwave, make sure you buy the plain ones and not the calorie and sugar bomb flavored ones. After they are cooked I add 1 Tbsp on natural peanut butter (100 calories) and 1/2 cup of fruit(30-50 calories) (my favorite is blueberries).

I do mine with PB2, light margarine, vanilla, and Truvia and microwave until slightly caramelized, then sprinkle on dark chocolate chips. Can also add dark cocoa powder and white chocolate to switch it up, and banana chunks or nuts if I need more cals.

Almond butter or PB2 yogurt with grapenuts or Fiber One cereal are quick and easy for warm weather mornings.

I also love fried egg whites with cheese, or English muffins with either natural peanut butter and bacon bits, butter and dark chocolate chips, or light margarine, sugar free jam, and goat cheese. (Those last ones are usually dessert rather than breakfast because of the lack of protein.)
  • an0nemus
    an0nemus Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    What's your quickest & favorite breakfast
    Get your own breakf...oh, wait.
    1 whole egg + 2 egg whites 'omelete'
    3 Table spoons of pbfit power + 2 table spoons of granola
    Coffee with splenda

• Malethyst
    Malethyst Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Breakfast sandwich made with Toast, Sauteed Boar's Head Pepperoni, Fried Egg, A little Grape Jelly, and Provolone or White american cheese. Takes less than 15 minutes total. Delicious but a little messy.
  • chanelly710
    chanelly710 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Meal replacement shakes by equate !