35 lbs down and much more to go! Face and body pictures!

Options
osche731
osche731 Posts: 213 Member
Hi all!
I started my weightloss journey at the beginning the year. While I could post a long post about my "story" and "journey", I'm actually going to write about it on my personal blog later. I will post that later today.
Here are 3 comparison photos of December 2016 to just about a week ago. The solo face picture is from earlier this week. :)
While this is just a starting point for me, I still have about 100-130 to go. However, I feel some more motivation is needed right now!cyciojmezb80.jpg
zi62n5arvkfl.png
4xdq2liqznb8.png
e7dco7c01v9y.png

Replies

• Billy323
    Billy323 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    solid start. Keep your eye on the prize but don't sweat it if and when you stumble.
  • noirelb
    noirelb Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • Batpapaw
    Batpapaw Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • hunnyb333
    hunnyb333 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow, great work! Keep going and be proud of how hard you're working!
  • sbc5156
    sbc5156 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Keep up the amazing work and your eye on the prize. You're gonna look fabulous!
  • veggie16mfp
    veggie16mfp Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You aware doing brilliant so far. You are so pretty! The doorway pics are a great measuring stick!! What a difference a few months can make. Can't wait to see the next set of pics.
  • chantal626
    chantal626 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome job so far! You're very pretty btw!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Dude! Be proud of that progress! I started at the beginning of the year and have only lost 22lbs. I don't think there's a "standard" for loss, despite what the stupid little red tracker at the bottom of "complete your day" might lie and tell you.

In the end, you do you and you'll get there. I gotta remind myself of that a lot. Fantastic job so far!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!
  • Valsgoals
    Valsgoals Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Huge congrats on your losses so far and I hope for the best for you! I am sending you a friend request. Hopefully we can keep each other company and motivate each other. I have been where you are and still am and will always be on this journey myself, even when I do get to my goal weight because for me it isn't all about the number on the scale, it's about the quality of my health and life.
  • osche731
    Options
    chantal626 wrote: »
    Awesome job so far! You're very pretty btw!
    Thank you!!! :)
  • philyflyazz
    philyflyazz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome job I'm down 45lbs myself mixing intermediate fasting with a low carb diet
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep going!
  • stvmrtn
    stvmrtn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Go Pack Go! :). Thanks for posting! I am on my first day and seeing this is beyond inspiring! Great job and best of luck moving forward!
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Doing great!
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Great progress
  • fmps5
    fmps5 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great progress and you are definitely one beautiful girl. Keep telling your self at one pound per week you will be down another 52lbs in one year and 104 in 2 years.. the time will fly and you will be very happy with yourself, good luck sweetie
  • osche731
    Options
    fmps5 wrote: »
    Great progress and you are definitely one beautiful girl. Keep telling your self at one pound per week you will be down another 52lbs in one year and 104 in 2 years.. the time will fly and you will be very happy with yourself, good luck sweetie

Thank you.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Ok, let me go look again, the Packer's tee threw me off....LOL

Seriously, you did an awesome job! Keep it up, because you look GREAT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!