Getting started..do help guys!

Options
anudiego
anudiego Posts: 4 Member
edited August 2017 in Getting Started
This is Anija frm India. I got plans of reducing 13kgs in 3 months time frame.. I hv reduced my overall calorie intake plus doing one hour of aerobics everyday.. is it enough​ to get the results or I need to indulge something else too to attain my goal.. suggestions welcome guys

Replies

• PeteG7606
    PeteG7606 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello Anija, as long as you're burning more than you're taking in, you'll drop kgs. The key is to get your heart rate up to Zone 3 for a minimum of 15 mins. You will start burning fat after that. If your aerobic workout can accomplish that, you should be fine. Otherwise RUN on the treadmill. Research heart rate zone at Runnersworld.com to get a better under standing.
  • anudiego
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @PeteG7606 Thnku .. vl run in treadmill and get it accomplished. Vl read abt the heart rate zone.. didn't know something like that. Thanku once again
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    anudiego wrote: »
    This is Anija frm India. I got plans of reducing 13kgs in 3 months time frame.. I hv reduced my overall calorie intake plus doing one hour of aerobics everyday.. is it enough​ to get the results or I need to indulge something else too to attain my goal.. suggestions welcome guys

We know absolutely nothing of your starting stats Anija. In theory 1 kgs a week is doable. Have you entered your stats in MFP? Are you sure you are logging your food accurately? It is usually suggested to not eat back all your exercise calories to start with, to give yourself a margin of error.
    Read the stickies in the "getting started" section if you haven't already
  • anudiego
    Options
    @joinn68 Thanku. Lil did I knew abt MFP. The link u tagged was helpful