Team endgültige Zerstörung(Closed Topic)

Options

Replies

• XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Got my water in :D 10 glasses (i know only 9 count)
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Map updated mates :) we're in 6th place! WOOO.
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    July 28, 2011

486 calories burned
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Great Job today guys! we are missing 5 people today and still got 174.62 miles done. We had 4 people with over 20 miles each. which is a 1000 calorie burn or more. Bravo.

Don't forget tomorrow is double day. It would be really cool if everyone could get 1000 or more calories burned. Give it a shot and see how well you do!
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i'm ready for today :)
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    2142 Calories for me today! Good luck everyone!
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Just wanted to tell everyone to send your love and prayers to Joamarelo and glittermouse. Jo's grandma is dying and glittermouse is very sick. (im not a very religious person but in times like these prayers and miracles seem good)
  • sarahferran
    Options
    Very Excited!!! Looking to connect with everybody so please feel free to add me:):)
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Options
    July 29, 2011

Calories burned 445
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    july 29 2011
    1744 cals burned
  • SarahWrittenThin
    Options
    July 29th

88.32 miles
  • SarahWrittenThin
    Options
    2099 calories burned for me today :D all done while in the lovely company of my bf who talked me into a long walk and to taking a ton of stairs even though my thighs are super sore. I really appreciate his support. :)
  • SarahWrittenThin
    Options
    Hi Everyone !

I hope you are all in find form etc.

First of all I have had a few people asking me if the Challenge is stopping. I had originally said that the challenge was for July. Well here was are at the end of July with some way still to go.

I am more than happy to carry on running the game etc until everyone finishes.
    A few people have also asked if i will stop once the lead boat finishes. I think it only right and fair that I will make sure that ALL teams finish etc. that way I hope that the reams will get the sense of achievement .

I understand that keeping on going might not be possible for some and I accept that teams might wish to drop out.

GAMES FOR NEXT WEEK !

OK, had some feedback on the games for next week so here is what we are going to do !

PLAN WEEK !

each day will have 3 TRIPLE DAYS and 1 REST DAY/ WATER DAY

And its up to the teams/ skippers what days they pick for what, and make some team plans about when they want to use their triple days or use the water day

water day will again be based on 10 miles per cup of water per team member to a max of 9 cups each !

If the skippers will, when submitting their miles just tell me if they are using a triple day or the water day !

thanks

PLEASE BUMP

LEE......................

Our waterday has been chosen as Tuesday for this week by a vote I posted in here and the responses I got.

Any preferences on TRIPLE DAYS?!
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I like tripe days on fridays saturdays and sundays because I have off of school those days but we can spread them out more if thats what u want
  • SarahWrittenThin
    Options
    Friday seems to be a popularly resquested day for a triple day, so friday will definitely be one of them.

Tuesday will be rest/ water day.

How about ... Monday Triple day, Tuesday waterday, Friday and Saturday Triple days??
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Options
    Monday definitely a triple day.....and maybe Wednesday since I know folks will hit the day after a rest day hard...
  • SarahWrittenThin
    Options
    monday wednesday friday triple days sounds pretty good. with tuesday as the water day.
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Hey sorry wasn't on over the weekend. Today will be a mega burn day though. :D
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Last few days, can't remember what I've posted. Nothing below is doubled/trebled, can't keep up with what day is what...

July 27th... Cals 761 (15.22miles)/Water 10
    July 28th... Cals 780 (15.60miles)/Water 10
    July 29th... Cals 486(9.72miles) /Water 10
    July 30th... Cals 479(9.58miles)/Water 12
    July 31st... Cals 514(10.28miles)/Water 10
    August 1st... Cals 1280(25.6miles)/Water 12
  • SarahWrittenThin
    Options
    Last few days, can't remember what I've posted. Nothing below is doubled/trebled, can't keep up with what day is what...

July 27th... Cals 761 (15.22miles)/Water 10
    July 28th... Cals 780 (15.60miles)/Water 10
    July 29th... Cals 486(9.72miles) /Water 10
    July 30th... Cals 479(9.58miles)/Water 12
    July 31st... Cals 514(10.28miles)/Water 10
    August 1st... Cals 1280(25.6miles)/Water 12

kinda love you for posting it that way. <3