weight loss buddy!!!!

Options
Losing weight is hard when you don't have help and motivation from people around...would anybody be willing to be my weigh loss buddy that I can tell all my struggles to someone who may be trying to lose weight as well and can tell me how there doing! And it does not just have to be me let's find anyone a weight loss buddy who needs one!!!

Replies

• katieroebuck6287
    katieroebuck6287 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to buddy up!! One week in and a family party has slightly derailed me
  • RErin1491
    RErin1491 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If you want a second buddy, I need one too!!! Just joined today :)
  • 20dbriggs
    20dbriggs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel my step dad wen away for work and came back with lots of fried food fried sea food....my favorite..I caved and had some some turned to two plates I felt like everything I have been working was all for nothing
  • frostbittentoads
    frostbittentoads Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could use a support buddy too. It's hard doing this alone, and my friends and family mean well but keep trying to derail my efforts. I can't have that piece of cake, I don't want to come to your ice cream social, and I'm trying so hard but everyone keeps saying things like, you're beautiful, you don't need to lose weight!!! Are they blind? Ugh :(
  • CallaLilyNess
    CallaLilyNess Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I could use a weight loss buddy too! I've been at this for 2mo and it's hard to keep going. It's still very much a struggle as I'm literally just starting to feel like I'm understanding somewhat what works. Just could use some support, not just stupid passing comments like mentioned above, You don't need to lose weight.
  • intelligentevil
    intelligentevil Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ditto. I've been doing good for a while and now I'm in the middle of a sugar breakdown.
  • CallaLilyNess
    CallaLilyNess Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    How should we do it, buddying up?