New here

Options
So glad I started using this site, seems like it'll keep me on track! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance : )

Melissa

Replies

• Chel702
    Chel702 Posts: 23
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I love this site/app. Feel free to add me!
  • dipteshr
    dipteshr Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    keep strong, dont let the scales deter you and most importantly, eat healthy and work out!
  • rwd5046
    rwd5046 Posts: 302
    Options
    Welcome, just keep checking in and keep your food diary updated. Be honest with yourself and don't sweat it if you go over on calories once in a while, we all do. Lots of friendly support on MFP, you'll love it.
  • DaveShoreshe
    Options
    Look at it as a lifestyle change and not a diet...
    Don't be afraid to lean on people, the support on this site is tremendous!
    Write down your goals, keep a journal and reward yourself when you've accomplished certain goals...

Other than that, enjoy the fact that you're doing something great for yourself and enjoy your time here at MFP

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hannahcf
    hannahcf Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Collect some friends and encourage each other!:wink:
  • colleen656
    colleen656 Posts: 25
    Options
    welcome. best site ever!!! try planning your menu in the morning for the whole day. it may help you keep the commitment since you put it in writing. i feel the pressure to keep to it that way, both food and exercise. good luck. friend me if you want
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Best advice I can give you it come here everyday...log your calories and eat less and move more!!!
  • nerdgirl94
    Options
    I'm also new (: love the site and I hope it'll keep us on track, feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • janie1148
    janie1148 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Not sure yet how i add people will work it out and seek out some support! x
  • Robscofle
    Robscofle Posts: 40
    Options
    Hi

I joined MFP 2 weeks ago. MFP is a great place to contact like-minded people trying to improve themselves. I would have given up my weight loss goals by now, but I've kept going thanks to the support on MFP. With the right kind of support the sky is the limit! Friend me.

Also...I'm online chatting rather than going into the fridge to see what's for eating!