Is the Universe trying to tell me I have too many clothes???

cbstewart88
cbstewart88 Posts: 453 Member
Why when I was heavy could I never find clothes in sizes L and XL?? They were always gone. Now that I am slimmer, I can't find stuff in sizes Small or Medium!!!!!

Replies

• dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    At least, you can still fit into your bigger clothes. If it was the other way around, you'd have nothing to wear
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    I've worked in retail for many years. I suggest go to your favorite store and ask an associate when they get in their new arrivals. Also, try shopping early in the week since most merchants put out their merchandise on the floor that was being processed over the weekend. Hope that helped :)
  • cbstewart88
    dc8066 wrote: »
    At least, you can still fit into your bigger clothes. If it was the other way around, you'd have nothing to wear

LOL dc8066. Never thought of that. :)
  • cbstewart88
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I've worked in retail for many years. I suggest go to your favorite store and ask an associate when they get in their new arrivals. Also, try shopping early in the week since most merchants put out their merchandise on the floor that was being processed over the weekend. Hope that helped :)

Good suggestions sw33tp3a1!! Thank you. :)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Clothes?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    I think everyone has too many clothes. *shrug*
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Never such thing, you can never have too many
  • caco_ethes
    Ehh. I have around 40-50 articles of clothing. Anything over that and I start to get overwhelmed af.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    You're lucky I literally wear a bunch of holed up *kitten*. Not everybody can afford clothes. Be grateful and count those blessings :+1:
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Ehh. I have around 40-50 articles of clothing. Anything over that and I start to get overwhelmed af.

You need a bigger closet. Bigger house.
    That's all.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes wrote: »

You need a bigger closet. Bigger house.
    That's all.

Nope. Just don't like stuff.
  • lvmycats
    lvmycats Posts: 33 Member
    You're lucky I literally wear a bunch of holed up *kitten*. Not everybody can afford clothes. Be grateful and count those blessings :+1:

Check eBay. Amazing prices, even on brand new with tags items! I regularly get clothing 95%+ off retail :)
  • PaigeInTechnicolor
    PaigeInTechnicolor Posts: 164 Member
    lvmycats wrote: »

Check eBay. Amazing prices, even on brand new with tags items! I regularly get clothing 95%+ off retail :)

Thrift stores all day for me.