40 lbs lost in 110 days!

Options
acwilson25
acwilson25 Posts: 1 Member
edited August 2017 in Success Stories
dm1427u4yeo9.jpg
Hi! My name is Amy, I have always struggled with my weight even when I thought I was eating healthy and exercising. After this winter I was almost 200 lbs and decided I needed to get more serious about getting healthy. I downloaded MyFitnessPal and joined a gym on April 18 th. MyFitnessPal really opened my eyes to what I was eating and how much, even though I was eating a lot of vegetables before, I was also eating too many snacks and alcohol. I changed up my diet, cut out some of the carbs, and alcohol, really upped my protein and paid attention to my portion size. Once I combined my new diet with regular cardio and strength training, I finally started to see the results I thought I could never achieve. I feel so much healthier now than I did just 110 days ago, it really motivates me to keep going!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!