Do people actually enjoy working out?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I love it, though I do get times where I just want to stay home and watch Netflix.
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    I sincerely love cardio, the higher the intensity the better. I lift weights because it's good for me and I like how I look and feel with more muscle mass, but I would do cardio even if it was bad for me.

It wasn't like this at first, and if I take a long break, getting back into it is brutal, but then I hit a tipping point and all of a sudden all I want to do is run as fast as I can (which is not fast at all but idc)
  • CaliMomTeach
    CaliMomTeach Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Full time single mom to an 11 and 7 year old and full time teacher. I find time by having a machine at home. I love how I feel after I work out (for me usually 30 minutes on the elliptical). Sometimes it is hard to get started because I am tired, but I feel much better after getting exercise. I feel better and more energetic overall when I exercise regularly. It would really be too much to take the kids to the gym daycare and remember to pack workout clothes for after work. I like just throwing on whatever is clean at home without worrying about how I might look at a gym.