I'm being tempted!

Options
Traviesa587
Traviesa587 Posts: 7 Member
It's so hard to be a good girl working on a bakery!!

Replies

• FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    My easy bake oven is a real *kitten*hole too. Hang in there & don't give in. It might be tasty, but not worth the fall out.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Just do some squats, work your buns so you can have buns at work
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Love the smell of a bakery! No advice, but would love to switch jobs with you for a day.. or two or three! :smiley:
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Is this bakery.. Subway? Asking for a friend
  • Eat2Brute
    Eat2Brute Posts: 29 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I've always heard not to work at a restaurant that serves food that you actually like because you'll eventually end up hating it. I'm not advocating that you do the bakery equivalent of smoking an entire pack of cigarettes in one sitting, but... maybe?

haha. jk. Be strong, you got this!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Just the smell would tempt me! :s But you got this! :)
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

Are you installing 110?
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

Are you installing 110?

Wouldn't most ovens at a bakery require 220?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Are you installing 110?

Wouldn't most ovens at a bakery require 220?

110, 120, whatever it takes.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I worked in a store with a bakery before and at the end of the day we would package stuff that was left to sell at a reduced price...it was awesome. I'd pick my favourite things and package them together kinda randomly, like chocolate donuts and croissants so I could buy them.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    OP, I know exactly what you mean.

2by3lalr3lbk.gif
  • Eat2Brute
    Eat2Brute Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've always heard not to work at a restaurant that serves food that you actually like because you'll eventually end up hating it. I'm not advocating that you do the bakery equivalent of smoking an entire pack of cigarettes in one sitting, but... maybe?

haha. jk. Be strong, you got this!

YOU! Oh you... :grimace:

I have no idea what you're talking about... o:)
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Just write down how many calories are in each baked good then remind yourself before eating when tempted- maybe you can afford one once in a while but maybe you can't- having the amount of calories can help you enduldge a little but might also make you eat less of something else to make up for it.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Whatever it is you like most. . rub one of them on the toilet seat, then mix it back in with the rest so you don't know which one it was. . Do not tell your boss you did this. .
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Whatever it is you like most. . rub one of them on the toilet seat, then mix it back in with the rest so you don't know which one it was. . Do not tell your boss you did this. .

I think I may have just fallen in love with you
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

You dig guys who think outside the box?. . or maybe just really enjoy toilet humor. .
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options

You dig guys who think outside the box?. . or maybe just really enjoy toilet humor. .

I just think it's brilliant...oh and yes...love the toilet humor
  • Cameron_1969
    Options

I just think it's brilliant...oh and yes...love the toilet humor

lol. . my friend used to do with the popcorn bowl so he could have the whole thing. . except instead of the toilet he'd chew some up and then mix it back in. .