Keto-With-Me!

Options
Looking for other Keto-friendly folks that want to provide reciprocal support/ideas. I have been keto for 10 days. Hit me up with a friend request. I workout too, but do not log it on here as it messes with my metrics!

Replies

• NareshAarav
    NareshAarav Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna add you,if you don't mind. Just started keto yesterday and along with intermittent fasting today. Never did both at the same time.
  • acentrone1970
    acentrone1970 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would very much appreciate any friends (requests) that are on the Keto diet as I am working towards my Keto start by reducing carbs more and more. Thanks!!
  • drgnfyre
    drgnfyre Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends that do keto!
  • TClark2850
    TClark2850 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm going to send requests to all 4 of the above friends. I've just started Keto myself a month ago and am down 16 lbs. I'm looking for motivation and recipes. My weigh in days are Monday mornings. I've just recently started moving a lot more to tone as I lose (so as not to get more flabby) Hope you all except and wishing you all amazing results !!
  • scolon1118
    scolon1118 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Any advice how to get started and is it expensive
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I suggest you check out the following main low carber daily forum group (among others) here in MFP. It's where most us Ketophiles tend to hang out.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group