Looking for more plus size ladies to add!!

Options

Replies

• SEvansHB
    SEvansHB Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me! I started at 280, lost 100 pounds on keto. Stopped for a number of reasons and went back up to 233. Decided last week that I was done with this, back to Keto I go. Down 3 pounds in the first week again.
  • goldiejdb
    goldiejdb Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely a plus size girl. I'm down 40 lbs. add me y'all
  • greenrn90
    greenrn90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me. Prediabetic need to lose weight or go on meds. 58years young and don't want to start medications. Have 3 months to show me that I can do this.
  • skinimini19
    skinimini19 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I want to lose 100 pounds!
  • browneyedhunni85
    browneyedhunni85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! I just started last week.
  • Gypsa66
    Gypsa66 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Plus sizer myself and habitual/serial MFP user. Feeling really motivated this time and looking for encouragement and to help encourage others like myself. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • glassofroses
    glassofroses Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I saw you guys on my popular discussions bit and I just wanted to come in and say hey. I'm a former plus size girl/ US14-16, now US4-6 after losing 70+ pounds so I know how hard you guys are working and I am 100% in your corner. :heart:
  • sammijammi777
    sammijammi777 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a UK size 18-20, much to my horror! I'm pretty active, but need to kick it up a gear! I love food too much, I need to lose about 5 stone ideally, 2 stone is my goal at the moment! Feel free to add me!
  • Tinman42
    Tinman42 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Love to join in! Third time on MFP, lost 72 lbs, gained it back (plus a few), now I'm 52 and need to get a handle on this weight thing before it really jacks up my health!
  • Snickers6961
    Snickers6961 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need tons of inspiration also!! Please add me, anyone! I have lots to loose as well!
  • rbee23
    rbee23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello to all, working hard at dropping a few pounds (40) not hard enough I guess because this AM after a weight in I gained 2lbs this makes me want to give up I keep myself busy during the day, eat healthy foods until night time fall, watching TV or in bed reading I am snacking on chips and dips, popcorn, fruit and ice cream ( not all at the same time ) .during the day I don't want these things. Think its the late night snack?
  • limpidrealm
    limpidrealm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Taylor. I'm plus size at 197lbs and finally have grabbed the reins today and am committed to turning this ship around, lol! And I mean hardcore!!! Haha! I would love to find some friends and us help motivate each other. Let's get healthy and reach our goals!!
  • EmoraEmora
    EmoraEmora Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a plus size looking to lose a over 100lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • jwash5472
    jwash5472 Posts: 11 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jean and I am a 63-year-old plus sized woman. I am having a really hard time losing weight. Have started and then things got in the way and stopped. I have the problem of loving food. I hate most vegetables (only really like corn, spinach, lettuce, greens and some beans), can't stand broccoli, cauliflower, asperagus and the ones everyone says is so healthy. I am now at 225 pounds and would love to get down to at least 200. I want to lose more but that would be so great to see on a scale. Anyway, hoping to make some friends and see if I can get some help on maybe how to change my eating habits.

Anyone can add me as a friend too.

Jean

"Don't Give Up, Don't Ever Give Up!" (Jimmy V)
  • heatherland2
    heatherland2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. A few years back I lost 100 lbs and, due to unidentified medical problems and my overeating issues, I gained it back. So I want to get back to the 150 lb person who could do push ups and run 3 miles. I'm not sure how to add people as friends so if anyone would like to tell me, I'd appreciate it. I would love the motivation and give it whenever I can.
  • Annabelx1985
    Annabelx1985 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost over 4.5 Stone so far and have another 3 stone to go.
  • ccbarr
    ccbarr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Plus size here too. 5'4". Only 50 pounds to lose but it looks like 100 on short frame
  • Sunshine6909
    Sunshine6909 Posts: 108 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hi there... I'm 45 & I started at 212 lbs and am now 182 lbs with a long way to go... feel free to add me. :-)
  • reginapennington05
    Options
    I just started today and need to loose 100 lbs. It helps to know there are others going through this too.
  • Aradiya
    Aradiya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am a pluse size please fee free to add me too.