Seeking Accountability Partner

Options
Good morning from sunny (and hot) Florida! I'm looking for an accountability partner, someone to push me and I'll push back

Replies

• jenmurphy3
    jenmurphy3 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Good Morning from New Jersey...I'll be willing to help. What are your needs? Mine is food accountability. I can exercise everyday, but I can't manage my food so that I can begin to really see results.
  • chellez790
    chellez790 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    For me it's a mixture of food accountability and exercise. I've done good this first week but I have a way of letting life get in the way and losing my focus.
  • jenmurphy3
    Options
    Same here. Do you meal prep at all? I do it Day by Day. I don't want to make separate foods for the family and myself. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are great but dinner is rough.
  • David_Marquiss
    David_Marquiss Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Accountable partnership here, add if you want, im very active and always studying to make myself better, hopefully I could be of help and motivating to you!
  • chellez790
    Options
    jenmurphy3 wrote: »
    Same here. Do you meal prep at all? I do it Day by Day. I don't want to make separate foods for the family and myself. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are great but dinner is rough.

I don't. I should. I do plan ahead though. And make my breakfast and lunch the night before.
  • chellez790
    Options
    Accountable partnership here, add if you want, im very active and always studying to make myself better, hopefully I could be of help and motivating to you!

Thank you, David! Not sure how to add though
  • jenmurphy3
    Options
    chellez790 wrote: »
    jenmurphy3 wrote: »

I don't. I should. I do plan ahead though. And make my breakfast and lunch the night before.

Every little bit counts. I planned my lunch today and did great. But had a horrible taste in my mouth and had one serving of lifesavers. So far so good, but dinner tonight is spaghetti and healthy meatballs. I ❤️ pasta!
  • Priorities
    Priorities Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love an accountability partner! I'm 32F from the Bay Area in Oakland. Looking for a positive buddy - who is up for texting a few quotes a day that would be helpful and uplifting! Let me know if you would be interested!
  • sarahbenson731
    sarahbenson731 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am!
  • Robical
    Robical Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi from Colorado. Please add me, so we can keep each others going!
  • amylahminute
    amylahminute Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    We have an accountability challenge starting this week (Friday 8/11) over here if anyone wants to join in:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/120445-mindfulness-nerds