Day 1 60lbs to lose

Options
Hi all in 2014/15 I lost 40lbs but in july 2015 I lost my baby and any motivation i had to lose weight an put it all an more back on. In August 2017 I fell pregnant with my now 4 month old so now it time to get my *kitten* in gear an lose 60lbs wish me luck

Replies

• magster4isu
    magster4isu Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    You've got this!! Good luck
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • Old_Cat_Lady
    Old_Cat_Lady Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    If you are breastfeeding don't forget to use the breastfeeding entry which I think adds about 500 daily calories. Yes, MFP has one for this.
  • cmjlavallee
    cmjlavallee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!! You can do it! I know with both my pregnancies I managed to gain like 70 lbs (could have been the donuts, burgers & BBQ...but who knows :smiley: ) and I was able to get it all back off. Now be kind to yourself because mine did take close to 9 months if not more for all of it to come off. slow and steady!
  • erikajadeb15
    erikajadeb15 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose weight while breastfeeding. Do you also find yourself more hungry than ever?? It's a real challenge to stay in the right calorie counts!
  • LaReinaDeCorazones
    LaReinaDeCorazones Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Good luck! ! I'm looking to lose 113 lbs or so
  • lizga17
    lizga17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose weight while breastfeeding. Do you also find yourself more hungry than ever?? It's a real challenge to stay in the right calorie counts!

Yeap.....it happened to me lol 2 weeks from birth lost 90% of baby weight i was just 6 lbs away...and then boom!!! Started eating alot more.
  • terrisimpson28
    terrisimpson28 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You got this..pray ..stay focus ..trust yourself
  • erikajadeb15
    erikajadeb15 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    lizga17 wrote: »

Yeap.....it happened to me lol 2 weeks from birth lost 90% of baby weight i was just 6 lbs away...and then boom!!! Started eating alot more.

Same here!