P90X Nutrition Question

melkman
melkman Posts: 12
edited September 19 in Food and Nutrition
does anyone know how many grams of protein equals one serving on the p90x program? i.e. if i had a protein bar with 20g of protein how many servings would that be? thanks

Replies

• does anyone know how many grams of protein equals one serving on the p90x program? i.e. if i had a protein bar with 20g of protein how many servings would that be? thanks
  • tmarti007
    tmarti007 Posts: 6 Member
    Go to the P90X Message Boards and all your nutrition questions will be answered. I'm pretty sure that's a serving...But I would go to BeachBody dot com and check out what you find there. :) I'm on Phase 2 of the "X" and loving it. Get plugged in over there and they will help you.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    According to the program, you should count the bar as a snack (I think this is the easiest way to keep track). If you go by the guidelines, 3oz of protein is a serving (around 100 cals). So if you want to count it that way I would count it as 2 servings of protein.

Feel free to ask if you have more questions regarding P90X, I am a Team Beachbody coach and have done 5 rounds of P90X!

Jess
This discussion has been closed.