Motivation for weight loss&friends!!!

Options
I'm restarting my weight loss journey. I need modivation and a big push. Needing friends on here as well. Feel free to add me please

Replies

• SarcasticBlondie
    SarcasticBlondie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Send request if you like. I'm Keto since beginning of the year and down over 50. I log daily and try to be as active as possible.
  • living4myson
    living4myson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Would love new friends on here!
  • andrea021882
    andrea021882 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Send request if you like. I'm Keto since beginning of the year and down over 50. I log daily and try to be as active as possible.

What is keto
  • andrea021882
    Options
    How do I add you guys???
  • SarcasticBlondie
    SarcasticBlondie Posts: 836 Member
    Options

What is keto

Keto is a WOE that is very low carb and higher in healthy fats.
  • andrea021882
    Options
    Oh ok I've heard of it but wasn't for sure what it was. Congrats on losing 50 pounds
  • goldflower8
    goldflower8 Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Thats awesome! Keep up the work
  • suzie52
    suzie52 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good luck with everything it one day at a time is how I learned to do the life style change not a diet .. you can add me as a friend if you like
  • siennaisinthephandom
    Options
    Good luck with your journey, I am starting mine too. You can add me if you want.
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Friend request me. For everyone and anyone. Losing weight is hard, often frustrating, but we are all worth it.