Options
2»

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I have one coworker who has an extremely large chest and often touches us with it leaning in to look at things on the computer...its awkward. We don't know if she is aware she is doing it or not.

Once when a particularly chesty nurse was taking my blood pressure, she put my arm palm-up on her desk and then leaned forward and placed her left boob right in my hand. She just smiled blandly at me and pumped up the cuff. So i fondled the hell out of that handful until she was done.

Now that is a new way for someone to make a pass. I guess she was interested in you and was not good with words. lol
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I have a friend who, when he talks to you is literally almost toe to toe...if you take a step back, he takes a step forward and you're basically toe to toe...I cut him some slack though because he's not from this country and I'm thinking that this might be the norm where he's from.

There's a whole Seinfeld episode about close talkers

Yeah, I always think of that episode...
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I have yelled at a lot of people for rubbing into my clothes, especially those who have backpacks on.

you yell at strangers IRL? or is it just ones who don't immediately apologize?
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I have yelled at a lot of people for rubbing into my clothes, especially those who have backpacks on.

Don't get me started on back packs. They are fine when hiking but not in a crowded places where the people forget they are wearing them and step back into you or turn suddenly and smash you in the face with them.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

I had someone rub their body paint off on me before, it disgusted me.
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    This reminds me of the first time I used one of those revolving circular doors with the 4 sections. Never having used one before, I got in the same section as the person I was following. But because I had a fully laden 70L backpack I ended up pressed up against the person in front and we had to shuffle our feet little by little till we got through. I felt like such a dork.
  • Tionne31
    Tionne31 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I have a friend who, when he talks to you is literally almost toe to toe...if you take a step back, he takes a step forward and you're basically toe to toe...I cut him some slack though because he's not from this country and I'm thinking that this might be the norm where he's from.

I absolutely despise this and in my experience 99% of the people who have a tendency to do this have bad breath
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    If you violate my zone, I may have a panic attack and lose my s***. So stand back - it's for your own safety... >:)
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    this one time at a rock concert it was outdoors. me and my older brother were behind this two girls the mosh pit broke out. and the idiots started slamming into us we protected them from getting hurt. we on the other hand almost got are butts kicked and no we didn't Copa fill