Replies

• arianapolitis
    arianapolitis Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A drop of whole milk in my morning coffee :p
  • GonzosaysMeow
    GonzosaysMeow Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    To crush one's enemies, see them flee before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Totally worth it for me.

Violence is calorie-negative and comes with Empire/exploitation! More for me/us!
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    WINE.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Whole milk, and the fat in/on/from/off (or whatever) meat.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, 1/2 cup, is worth 10 minutes of intense cardio to me.

I have plans to be busy this evening, but if I find myself longing for ice cream before bedtime, I'm going to earn it.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    dairy queen- ice cream cupcakes- are my absolute favorite- It is totally worth it to me.....
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Yet another vote for wine. I will not give it up!
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    McDonald's maple bacon dijon grilled chicken sandwich(580calories, 48g protein, 50g carbs, 21g fat) and fries (340calories, 4g protein, 44g carb, 16g fat). I have this a couple times a week as my second dinner.
  • peraltapiano
    peraltapiano Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    TmacMMM wrote: »
    Calamari

Absolutely this. Squid rings with noodles or in adobong pusit. Why do cephalopods have to be so high in cholesterol.......

I also love red bean desserts, and full fat milk too much to give them up completely.
  • cmh308
    cmh308 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Half n half in my coffee, bagels, peanut butter, cereal, mangos, peaches, pretty much all stone fruit.

A cinnamon bagel with peanut butter is the most filling and satiating breakfast I've ever found. And I managed to find a peanut butter with added flax so it has a higher fibre content which I think is what works best in terms of my feeling full and satiated.

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    TmacMMM wrote: »
    Calamari

Absolutely this. Squid rings with noodles or in adobong pusit. Why do cephalopods have to be so high in cholesterol.......

I also love red bean desserts, and full fat milk too much to give them up completely.

Dietary cholesterol has very little effect on cholesterol levels.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Too many things. Fresh in season cherries. Cheese. Tori karage, tempura and salmon skin roll (and other sushi that's just particularly delicious).

Um, chocolate, creamed rice, my little almost daily individual cake bars in individual servings.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Nuts. I read others on here who say they have no room for them because they're so calorie dense. I have a handful each and every day. If you like them as much as I do it's easy to make room.
  • curvesfordays8907
    curvesfordays8907 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Anything....if I want it I have it in moderation. I'm all about balance and moderation. I'm sure I could have lost more faster but I'm learning to make my favorite foods for my lifestyle.
  • HarlemNY17
    HarlemNY17 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    HarlemNY17 wrote: »
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Taco Bell

Umm no . Giving the wrong advice

The good thing about Taco Bell is as soon as it's in, it's out again!
    But the thing is you can't properly track the calories from fast food . All the oil and stuff they put into those foods . It's better to make your own homemade tacos and stuff because you know exactly what your putting in your stomach
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Taco Bell

Umm no . Giving the wrong advice

The good thing about Taco Bell is as soon as it's in, it's out again!
    But the thing is you can't properly track the calories from fast food . All the oil and stuff they put into those foods . It's better to make your own homemade tacos and stuff because you know exactly what your putting in your stomach

Actually, fast food tends to be made in such a formulaic manner that the calorie counts on their websites are pretty reliable. Plus, they'd probably get their *kitten* sued if it wasn't (Subway 11" class action comes to mind).
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I would totally do that for mango.
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    If it's worth it, then I just work it into my calories/macros. That way I won't feel so guilty having it.

That being said, frozen treats are my usual guilty pleasure.