Friends and Support needed! (Isagenix)

2»

Replies

• 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Why pay that much when you are already on an app that's free. The only thing lighter is gonna be your wallet.
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Add me! I have 20-27 pounds to lose and I really need to get accountable. We can buckle down and do this!
  • EZaccone85
    EZaccone85 Posts: 107 Member
    I started my fitness pal back in 2011 and lost 40 pounds, because i was in an unhappy relationship...i stopped a yearish later after i found the love of my life (now husband). I have put on happy fat caugh 45 pounds and want to lose it to start a family....so I am back on myfitnesspal and I have a fitbit...anyone that would love to add me...i would love some motivation...and will give some in return
  • shadyj26
    shadyj26 Posts: 102 Member
    You can add me if you like.
  • czymom123
    czymom123 Posts: 65 Member
    I use Isagenix as well. I need to lose 15 more pounds and this will help me get there. I just tried the new cookies and cream shake and love it. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • PurpleLavender77
    PurpleLavender77 Posts: 201 Member
    czymom123 wrote: »
    I use Isagenix as well. I need to lose 15 more pounds and this will help me get there. I just tried the new cookies and cream shake and love it. Feel free to add me if you would like.

Just tried the Cookies and cream shake today too :) I love most of the seasonal flavors!
  • czymom123
    czymom123 Posts: 65 Member
    czymom123 wrote: »

Just tried the Cookies and cream shake today too :) I love most of the seasonal flavors!

I tried the Chocolate Mint and was not thrilled. So glad the cookies and cream is good. I wish I had bought more than one canister.
  • beautifulsass
    beautifulsass Posts: 7 Member
    Starting my 3rd week of Isagenix. Add me :)
  • ivffbb
    ivffbb Posts: 1 Member
    Just re downloaded the app after a year or so and I'm in need of motivational people to add on here! You're more than welcome to add me or anyone in the comments
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Add me! 25 to lose. Goal by next summer!!
  • PurpleLavender77
    Free free to add me as well. I have been doing Isagenix since February 1, and while my weight loss is getting closer to the goal...I am still using and loving the products and love having other ISA MFP friends for support!
  • Dree216
    Dree216 Posts: 31 Member
    What is Isagenix?
  • PurpleLavender77
    Dree216 wrote: »
    What is Isagenix?

It's a nutritional program. They have vitamins, shakes, meal replacement bars etc. Some use it to lose weight; others use to to fuel their workouts.
  • This content has been removed.
  • uniquejenn85
    uniquejenn85 Posts: 4 Member
    Add me!