just started the jm 30 day shred and loving it!

Options
I bought the 30 day shred a couple of years ago but I gave up after the second day. This time I'm ready to go at it again and give it my all. I've been doing it for 5 days now and already I feel stronger. On the downside I weighted myself today only to discover that I've gained 3 lbs.ahhh!! Not good!! I'm sure its just muscle building but still it was uninspiring :( I've been drinking water like crazy and cutting calories.This time though I'm not giving up!! so take that Mr.scale!! This year I'm making a complete health Makeover. I'm turning 25 this year and I'm tired of being tired!!I'm done with being depressed and miserable. Time to burn off all the baby weigh no more excuses!!!! !!woohoo!!!

Replies

• sleepygiraffes
    sleepygiraffes Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yep :) Don't worry, it's just muscle. Once you've built it all up, you'll be able to burn fat more efficiently, therefore lose more weight! Keep up the good work. I'm on Day 2.
  • jbinga
    jbinga Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I gained a few pounds when I first started too. After about a week, I started losing again. And if I recall, I think that next weight loss was pretty significant. Stick with it! It gets easier. It's amazing how much stronger you feel after a couple of weeks.

Good luck! :)
  • michelledehority
    Options
    This video is awesome! The results in muscle tone is very quick! Just make sure you take measurements so you arent discouraged by the possible weight gain, because you will definately lose some inches!!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    mine will be coming in the mail next thurs and starting it on friday the 5th! i ordered 30day shred,ripped in 30 and 6wk6pack..which one should i do first?
  • jbinga
    jbinga Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This video is awesome! The results in muscle tone is very quick! Just make sure you take measurements so you arent discouraged by the possible weight gain, because you will definately lose some inches!!

Oooh....good advice! That definitely kept me sane that first week!