Looking for a freind

Options
I have tried to do this on my own. For the last 7 years I start and stop my program on here 3 times. Two year a go I lost 10 pounds on my program here. Than I told myself I could do this on my own. Well 2 years later to the month that I told myself I don't need to track my eating I am only down 1.5 pounds. I want to drop 17 pound to get to here I was before I got sick 10 years ago. (225 pounds) I have now gone from 275 to where I am now at 242. It has taken me 7 years but I will not give up.

Replies

• amylahminute
    amylahminute Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I think we all fall into the trap of thinking we don't need to track. I know I have. It's pretty easy to track and yet so hard to do consistently. If you want to join us to work on your goal, we have a 77-Day challenge starting over here:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/120445-mindfulness-nerds
  • RoxyannR
    RoxyannR Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    A lot of people are asking to be friends. I want to share a little more about me. I am 60 years old the medical problems I have are do to being a type 1 diabetic for 45 years. I am looking to be friends with people around my age. Thank you.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Good Luck. You can do this!!
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Invite sent
  • offladycargo
    offladycargo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm on the same boat!
  • andyzee69
    andyzee69 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi RoxyAnn. I'm 47 so not too far away from your age if you like to add me as a friend. I don't have diabetes myself but have a lot of relatives who have so understand your problem.
  • artbyrachelh
    artbyrachelh Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! This will be the time that works! You can do it!