Switching from WW to MFP!

Options
Hello, I am switching next week to My Fitness Pal from Weight Watchers. I have had success on WW, 36 lbs lost since May 30th, but alas, they do not track sodium and many of their products have very high sodium content, so I've decided to switch to MFP. So hello everyone, I started my journey at 243, currently at 207, aiming for 130 at some point next year!

Replies

• amylahminute
    amylahminute Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I like WW and (ok, I haven't been on one of their plans since 2010 but) I think they teach a lot of great techniques and common sense. I like the way they taught me to recognize my own negative self talk.

Anyway, if you'd like some company, I'm actively recruiting the next couple days for our group's 77 Day Challenge over here. We give a lot of positive support in our daily/weekly check-ins. Check out our page and see if it interests you. Good luck!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/120445-mindfulness-nerds
  • alghamme
    alghamme Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I Also have done weight watchers. I do like the tracking on this plan!
  • lorrainebenj51
    lorrainebenj51 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi i m currently doing ww online and hv lost 12kg in 12months happy with that ,only just go a fitbit n conected to this app recently as well so i too are deciding wether to give up ww but i get alot out of them both
    All the best with yr journey☺
  • DSelf27
    DSelf27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have lost 50lbs since March 2016 on WW. Today is my first day on MFP. I'm hoping it works. I wish you all the best with your journey.
  • emblossomsky
    emblossomsky Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New today, got to goal with w w, maintaining past nine months ......decided can't keep paying !! W w for life,
  • jlavdl86
    jlavdl86 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome