Options
cnjg420
cnjg420 Posts: 405 Member
Does any restaurant on the strip in Vegas list calorie info

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    There's a lot of chain restaurants - those probably do on their websites.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I'm sure a great many of them do. It's a big place with very varied options for food.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I am originally from Las Vegas and if you want good food use Yelp to find better and less expensive restaurants off the Strip. If you are only interested in calories stick with chain places. You can look up their calories online before you go.
  • Old_Cat_Lady
    Old_Cat_Lady Posts: 1,193 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Chipotle and McDonalds on the strip. Went to both after seeing prices of restaurants. Restaurants are not cheap on the strip! I saw a breakfast buffet for $29 - crazy. I just wanted some scrambled eggs and bacon.
    Water was $5 a 16oz bottle. I felt like that place just wanted my money :neutral:
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Chipotle and McDonalds on the strip. Went to both after seeing prices of restaurants. Restaurants are not cheap on the strip! I saw a breakfast buffet for $29 - crazy. I just wanted some scrambled eggs and bacon.
    Water was $5 a 16oz bottle. I felt like that place just wanted my money :neutral:

It does, I live in Vegas and avoid the strip like the plague! Haven't been on it on about 6-7 years
  • npane
    npane Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Dennys
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    npane wrote: »
    Dennys

Is that Denny's still there? My BFF and I ended up there after a rave somehow. We met a stripper from Arizona and her toy boy in the lobby and ended up sharing a table with them. The stripper made a scene about this Denny's not having broccoli for breakfast. This was around 2000, so I'm not sure what their current policies are on breakfast broccoli. I'd call ahead.
  • npane
    npane Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yup it is still there just past the McD's and Chipolte on the strip. Recently renovated and it is on the second floor essentially above a new Walgreens.Good table service and good prices. You have to ask for $2-4-6-8 menu. They may be phasing it out. Just there mid July.