Any Geeks/Nerds Out There?

Options
2»

Replies

• Hirora6
    Hirora6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HiHi, I also have 150+lbs to lose. I love anime (favorites: Drrr!, Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun, Madoka Magica) and play way too much Overwatch and Dragon Age. I've just starting losing a few weeks ago, so def looking for accountabilibuddies.
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    ISparkyI wrote: »
    Definitely a nerd here, into the Battlefield games. Having great losses at the moment doing Keto.

Battlefield player here! But also would like to support you OP or anyone here also! I'm back in MFP to lose 65 pounds!
  • HunnyBunnyKagome
    HunnyBunnyKagome Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge gamer and anime fanatic! I play a lot of JRPGs, but I also enjoy the Borderlands series. I make/sew all if my own cosplays. I enjoy K-pop and dramas. I also own a maid café.
    I have about 110 pounds to lose. If anyone wants a motivated, geeky friend, please feel free to add me! :3
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Yes - get me added and let's geek the *kitten* out of this place!
    I would thoroughly enjoy arguing with you about the merits or remaking older movies.
  • ireallylikemuffins
    ireallylikemuffins Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm an all-over nerd and looking to lose 75+lbs (lost 20lbs so far).
    I'm losing weight for health and...for cosplay.
  • emcclure013
    emcclure013 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a dedicated World of Warcraft player, but I dabble in a number of games. I love to read (when I have the time), and I'm a technology nerd. :) Currently trying to lose 65 but my ultimate goal would be somewhere about 100lbs down. Feel free to add!
  • Sassia
    Sassia Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    ESO/Skyrim/Fallout4 etc here. Hopelessly addicted!
  • CyberTurbanX
    CyberTurbanX Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • jeichelb83
    jeichelb83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Typical nerd here too, but trying to get fit so I can be a sexy nerd lol. Gaming, especially RPG's and more recently MOBAs are my thing. Anyone feel free to add me as well.
  • Mintpafu
    Mintpafu Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I watch some anime (mostly slice of life stuff although I really loved Love Live!) and pretty much play games all day (tera, ffxiv, ow, league). Feel free to add me, any of you! :)
  • Venus_88
    Venus_88 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Ha! The OP nerd closed his profile.... That was fast... we scared him off???
  • BishopWankapin
    BishopWankapin Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm 35. I live with my mom and dad. I love math in a recreational sense. Python and Java are my jam. I've never touched a woman despite wanting to really badly. Do I belong here?
  • Venus_88
    Venus_88 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    TicoCortez wrote: »
    I'm 35. I live with my mom and dad. I love math in a recreational sense. Python and Java are my jam. I've never touched a woman despite wanting to really badly. Do I belong here?

As long as you do your own laundry
  • FatAFNoMore
    FatAFNoMore Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a dork (don't really game or do the sci-fi but have random interests that nobody seems to get). Also have 100+ to lose so add me too (that goes for any of you).
  • cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I'd say I qualify as a nerd. I'm a tax accountant that wears glasses and likes Star Wars! Haha! I'm focusing on strength training more so than weight loss currently, but feel free to add me if you want. Good luck with your weight loss goals!
  • GlassAngyl
    GlassAngyl Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I like sci-fi and fantasy, a few animes, MUDs, books.. not really all that adept with languages however and I've never been a girly girl so never learned to sew. I do paint, draw, and write. I have over 100 to lose but not really into motivating others. I'm just not great with the whole "GJ!" I'm more of a "Excuses are for the weak." Type person.
  • pilarslayer
    pilarslayer Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I love anime, video games, and working out. I can read 4 different languages. not the best but, English, koine greek, Hebrew, and Japanese. if any or all of you want to you can add me.