RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Hitting snooze

Same. Numerous times.

Haha! Me too.. when I am finally awake enough the next thing I do is look for my good morning text <3 then pee and shower. Now my complete morning ritual is out there..

*le sigh* at a good morning text.

Makes me sad when those go away. :cry:

Yup or when you finally realize you and about 16 others are getting those same messages.
    #notsospecial

The amount of work that would take makes me want to go back to sleep just thinking about it.

Nah, it's easy. Just copy and paste. Use "baby" and "hun" so you don't mess up names, keep conversation generic, buy them the same perfume as your wife so you don't ever smell like another woman...

plus when you get called out you've gotta have a good excuse like "ah baby c'mon you know my cousin Darrell just had the baby and he's trying to get a new job so I had to let him borrow the car and then I took his for a few hours the other day remember I told you about it."

Seems like you may have used that one before.

among others

With that profile pic you probably should be making a list. They're gonna be knocking on your inbox real soon!
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Try to remember the name of the dude laying next to me.
  • bonn5
    bonn5 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wondering where those lacy panties came from.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I usually either inspect my morning stiffness or start doing my daily objectives on a freemium game app.

If it's a weekend I might proposition my wife for sex.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Hitting snooze

Same. Numerous times.

Haha! Me too.. when I am finally awake enough the next thing I do is look for my good morning text <3 then pee and shower. Now my complete morning ritual is out there..

Yup or when you finally realize you and about 16 others are getting those same messages.
    #notsospecial

The amount of work that would take makes me want to go back to sleep just thinking about it.

Nah, it's easy. Just copy and paste. Use "baby" and "hun" so you don't mess up names, keep conversation generic, buy them the same perfume as your wife so you don't ever smell like another woman...

This is why I call people the wrong name intentionally. "Oh you're name's Susie? Nah I'ma call you Tiffany"
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Hitting snooze

Same. Numerous times.

#notsospecial

This is why I call people the wrong name intentionally. "Oh you're name's Susie? Nah I'ma call you Tiffany"

But if you call Tiffany by the wrong name you better check your tires to make sure they're not slashed

Tiffany's are an exception to the rule. You can aggravate most women by calling them Tiffany, but you can straight up die if you call Tiffany any other name than Tiffany. So can't die if I call everyone Tiffany, Nom'sayin Tiffany?
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Pet my cat, pee, and wash my face :D
  • Mark_Joseph
    Mark_Joseph Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Counting down the minutes until I can go back to bed

Ha, me too.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Counting the amount of sleep I did not get... I just don't get enough of it..
  • Chase_The_Pain
    Chase_The_Pain Posts: 255 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Hitting snooze

Same. Numerous times.

#notsospecial

But if you call Tiffany by the wrong name you better check your tires to make sure they're not slashed

Tiffany's are an exception to the rule. You can aggravate most women by calling them Tiffany, but you can straight up die if you call Tiffany any other name than Tiffany. So can't die if I call everyone Tiffany, Nom'sayin Tiffany?

Tiffanys are in the danger zone

• Shan_Wow89
    Shan_Wow89 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Ask my self "how bad do I really need this job?"
  • caiteh86
    caiteh86 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Give my 100lb American bulldog a big hug (he sleeps beside me) hahaha
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Greet my caregiver, who then helps me with my morning, um, “self-relief” and hygiene needs
  • Fatmansyndrome
    Fatmansyndrome Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Drink a beer
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    coffee and immediately fire up the laptop to ensure the world is still alive and standing.

• gymprincess1234
    gymprincess1234 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Journal, stretch, pee and then scrolling through phone
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Letting my annoying yet lovable dog out then Sunday family breakfast at my moms.