Mission Hot Body- Week 1 (mid point check-in)

Options
Hi ladies! Sorry for laying low, had a migraine on and off for Tues, Wed, Thurs, and then had to work today. I survived and wanted to see how you all are doing. I think my body wanted to sabotage me, but I won!
On day 1: I started out at 175 lbs. I want to stay conservative on my goal and will say 1 lb/week so that I have 22 lbs lost and a weight of 153 lbs! I can't wait! Just think the clothes we wear now will be falling off us. :)

We will compare weights in one week for weight loss (Tuesday August 2)
Find a picture of your goal body; of yourself or a celebrity :)

So our group is CoCoMa, LadyPHX, rharris86dc, clydeisme, and me (tampamom)

Here is my goal picture/inspiration:

YogaPicture.jpg

I had to search how, so in case you didn't know like me...to upload your pic to a use hosting site like Photobucket. Then copy the img code for it, and paste it here. Then you'll need to change the img at the beginning and end to lowercase.

Replies

• fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I sent you an email, just wondering if I could join in too! Thanks! :bigsmile:
  • Brookelee30
    Brookelee30 Posts: 102
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
  • TampaMom
    TampaMom Posts: 24
    Options
    Will add you guys in too! :) We are just starting out so definitely join in.
  • Jane92394
    Jane92394 Posts: 74
    Options
    Hey can I still join? Message me or something thanks! I've been stuck at the same weight all of july!
  • fitmommy2012
    Options
    Thanks so much for letting me join in! I am so excited about this!

So my goal is to lose 1 pound this next week too! :) It will be a start for me (after many MANY failed attempts before this).

Oh and this is my goal picture/inspiration:

goal.jpg

Good luck everyone! I cannot wait to see what results we achieve! :happy:
  • TampaMom
    Options
    P.S. My goal is based on the end of December. We can keep going after that, but at least we can have an awesome victory to have survived the holidays and lost weight for the new year! I need accountability and a goal to kick my booty in gear so I need you guys!
  • fitmommy2012
    Options
    P.S. My goal is based on the end of December. We can keep going after that, but at least we can have an awesome victory to have survived the holidays and lost weight for the new year! I need accountability and a goal to kick my booty in gear so I need you guys!

SAME HERE! My goal has been to lose around 5 pounds a month, or at least 1 pound a week, so that would be about 25 pounds lost by December (or at least 20). My ultimate goal is to get down to 120 pounds (I currently am at 156, so that is an overall total of 36 pounds that I need to lose). By losing at least 20 pounds, that will only leave me with about 16 pounds left to lose after that!

I realized that I needed to set a reasonable goal because i was setting these HUGE goals like 8-10 pounds a month...and then I realized that it became so unachievable and I began to get extremely discouraged...so yeah, that when I set the 5 pound a month goal! :smile:
  • LadyPHX
    LadyPHX Posts: 52
    Options
    Will add photo inspiration tomorrow. Looking to do 3-5 pounds a week.
  • TampaMom
    Options
    Also wanted to mention, when we check in on Tuesday in addition to weight lost post an achievement that you have had (i.e. stuck to diet, exercised for 5 days out of the week, etc). So even if we hit a plateau there is something to be mentioned that we have worked hard on.
    Think about what you want to have or do to celebrate our goals in December. I will be getting rid of all my big clothes (donating) and will be able to wear my old pre-pregnancy clothes. I also want to go out shopping and buy a few cute outfits.
  • fitmommy2012
    Options
    Also wanted to mention, when we check in on Tuesday in addition to weight lost post an achievement that you have had (i.e. stuck to diet, exercised for 5 days out of the week, etc). So even if we hit a plateau there is something to be mentioned that we have worked hard on.
    Think about what you want to have or do to celebrate our goals in December. I will be getting rid of all my big clothes (donating) and will be able to wear my old pre-pregnancy clothes. I also want to go out shopping and buy a few cute outfits.

Sounds awesome! :happy: I cannot wait until Tuesday!
  • fitmommy2012
    Options
    Do we check in here ? Oh well...I guess I will! :happy:

I lost almost 3 pounds last week (I weigh myself on Sunday's) and I went from 156.8 to 153.7!!! YAY! I feel awesome!

I am hoping for at least a 1 pound weight loss this week, and a 5 pound weight loss for the whole month!

Something that I am proud of myself for this week ? Drinking PLENTY of water, I dont think I was under 8 cups the whole past week, and have actually gone OVER 8 cups most days this past week!! So that is really awesome, and I am feeling great because of it too! YAY! :bigsmile: