NEED TO DETOX

Options
cmaina18
cmaina18 Posts: 5 Member
Does anyone out there have a detox that with simple ingredients that works really well. I've kinda had a cheat week and need to cleanse desperately. Help greatly appreciated!!

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Unless your cheat week involved litres and litres of alcohol or a binge on illicit drugs, you don't need to detox or cleanse, you just need to get back on track.
  • amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Water
    It helps your liver and kidneys detox and clear put your system.
    Anything other then water and kidneys and liver is bunk and woo and false stuff you should never do
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Did you binge on lead paint chips or what?
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    If you really need to detox, get to the hospital ASAP.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Chia seeds, prune juice and lots of water.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    @cmaina18 Pray tell where you learned you need to detox after cheating. What's the point of eating poison if you want to survive it?
  • CarlsbergLewis
    CarlsbergLewis Posts: 186 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Learn what a detox is
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    I vote for sugar-free gummies - works just as well and lots cheaper!

The 5lb bag of Haribo sugar free gummies on Amazon has the best reviews on how well it can cleanse your entire digestive track from your stomach to your colon!
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    cmaina18 wrote: »
    Does anyone out there have a detox that with simple ingredients that works really well. I've kinda had a cheat week and need to cleanse desperately. Help greatly appreciated!!

Did you actually consume something toxic? Is your liver not working? Seek medical attention.

A calorie deficit is what you need to lose weight.
    If you are retaining water just wait and it will go away. You could drink a little extra plain water.
    Mainly just go back to eating and drinking normally and wait. Your body will take care of it